Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ludichris
    replied
    OMG who expected her to have such a nice string of hits all of those years after this underperformed. She ended up being one of our premier vocalists!

The Icarus remix is the superior version of this song and the definition of a floor filler. The bass on this with decent headphones is an event.

Leave a comment:

• Cmyk
    replied
    Suddenly I fall in love with this. Really good tune!

Leave a comment:

• kushi
    replied
    Originally posted by JimJim
    Everytime I see this thread I get excited thinking it's some new Becky G dance bop, but then the truth hits me
    Ffs I fall for the same TRAPP!!!

Someone needs to be banned for this.

Leave a comment:

• Hype
    replied
    This is great, and this is a POP song.

Leave a comment:

• maroon
    replied
    Not too spectacular but not bad either.
    Definitely better than that rubbish from Becky G or whatever her name was.

Leave a comment:

• LJC123
    replied
    Loving this

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Originally posted by UKMusicLova
    It's really annoying how radio didn't support this and generally annoying that Radio 1 don't properly support The Voice (a BBC show) musicians when some of them have released decent (and in this case great) music.
    Totally, and this is a real good track that fits their playlist!

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied
    It's really annoying how radio didn't support this and generally annoying that Radio 1 don't properly support The Voice (a BBC show) musicians when some of them have released decent (and in this case great) music.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    ^ great remix, think I'll go grab the EP off iTunes.

currently #78 & #79 on iTunes. it's a pity Radio 1 only put this on their INMWT playlist, this could have done reasonably well had they supported it. I guess they must be hoping she doesn't get a top 40 hit so that they can put her on their Sound of 2015 list (despite Gecko (Overdrive) being credited to both Oliver Heldens & Becky).

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I like this garage-tinged remix!

ICARUS REMIX

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    you can't go wrong with an amusement park set music video tbh (unless it's shot during the day). it's a sweet clip.

Leave a comment:

• Ruthymon
    replied
    Music Video

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by Era
    Already a thread for this in dance. btw since when you like Beckysus sis?
    Oops
    Well I already checked some of ha previous features (love the Rudimental one) and this song is awesome
    Herr buzz single, Caution To The Wind is better imo. This is nice, but I'Äm still not totally hooked up. Powerless remains the best, though.
    Powerless remains her best indeed
    N yeah the buzz single is pretty good too

Does the intro of this song remind anyone else of Jessie J's "Thunder" ? I mean the beat is quite similar

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by JimJim
    Everytime I see this thread I get excited thinking it's some new Becky G dance bop, but then the truth hits me
    k this chick better.

Leave a comment:

• JimJim
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by Era
    Oops
    Well I already checked some of ha previous features (love the Rudimental one) and this song is awesome
    Herr buzz single, Caution To The Wind is better imo. This is nice, but I'Äm still not totally hooked up. Powerless remains the best, though.

Leave a comment:

• Era
    replied
    Oops

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    This didn't click with me until the final chorus, but now that I've got it I can't stop listening. It'll be a crime if this isn't a hit. Becky's vocals, MNEK's nu-disco production and the melody are all massive, it's brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    started a topic Becky Hill - Losing

Becky Hill - Losing

Becky Hill has premiered her official debut single, after the buzz track 'Caution To The Wind'. The song was premiered on Zane Lowe's Radio 1 show, and is produced by MNEK.

LISTEN

It's good! Reckon it'll be a grower too
Working...
X