Taylor Swift - The Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - The Man

My god FINALLY she’s releasing the fourth single and it’s the perfect choice.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

This is such an overrated song by the fans. It's among the bottom ones from the album for me.

I don't think it will catch on.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

She and her team waited too long to release this as a single though, shouldve been earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Colbie View Post
        She and her team waited too long to release this as a single though, shouldve been earlier
        Should‘ve been the lead.
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

The Ghey
          Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
          All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

Should have been released as the first single; it has some Max Martin traces to it and it sounds wonderfully catchy as well.
            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I have Akini to thank for this after it finished inside his top 10 of 2019. I hadn't checked out Taylor's album so when i did listen to The man, i couldn't believe it hadn't already been released as a single. It's such a great pop song and i hope this actually does well.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                This is such an overrated song by the fans. It's among the bottom ones from the album for me.

I don't think it will catch on.
                I kinda agree (it‘s still a nice song though).

Comment

Should have been the lead single.
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

I'm very disappointed with the singles choices from "Lover". "Miss Americana", "Paper Rings" and "Cornelia Street" should be selected instead "You Need To Calm Down", "Lover" and "Man".
                    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

I feel like the man is a brilliant single choice. To me it's one of the obvious ones.
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

I don't think this will smash.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It’s already a smash hit omg

Comment

The lyric video is coming out tomorrow.

Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri February 7th, 2020, 00:50.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Why are fan favorites always get a live video treatment from her?

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                    It’s already a smash hit omg

And then you woke up

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      It better not be the final video...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                        History tends to suggest that record labels and fan faves don't go hand in hand, so the label just churns out any old cheapness to satisfy the loyal fans. A live video will undoubtably ensure The man isn't a hit.

If they wanted The man to be a hit, it would've been either the lead or second single. Taylor makes a statement but is still overruled by all of "the man" that dictate the music industry. It's no wonder so many female artists struggle.

Comment

Who doesn’t love a live video of Valentina?!
                                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Comment

THE VIDEO IS COMING

Comment

Comment

Tyler Swift.

I love the part where all her album titles are sprayed on the wall next to the "no Scooters" and "If found return to Taylor Swift" signs. Queen.
                                                  Also liked the one night stand scene and the end of course.
                                                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu February 27th, 2020, 14:43.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X