Taylor Swift - The Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The power that this has

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

The video concept was a bit predictable but still enjoyable

Comment

Her best song and her video off a very forgettable era. I wish this was released as the lead single to shape up things differently.
        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I think it's a great vide. Some nice little easter eggs.
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I don't like this video.
              My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

Another man hating video from TayTay. What's new? I actually like the video. She needs to get over the Scooter Braun drama, she has played on it for too long.

Comment

Comment

The obvious first single and they released ME!H. I believe the are could've had more success ( especially across Europe) with this way of release.
                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

The song re-enters the Hot 100 at #92 this week. Its fourth week on the chart.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

She’s so amazing, I love her, video of the year, if I can’t see her due to Corona I’m gonna cry my pants
                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Behind the scenes:

Comment

Another behind the scenes video:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X