The Avener - Fade Out Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Avener - Fade Out Lines

OFFICIAL VIDEO (For everyone except Germans)
    OFFICIAL VIDEO (For Germans)

Like most of these kind of songs (Robin Schulz,etc.), i think it's pretty nice but a bit overrated. Just wondering though, where are all the french acts coming from? Anyway this is already #1 on iTunes in Germany and #5 in France.
    ¡Eh, mamá!
    Me quiero matar
    El mundo se va a la mierda
    Y no he hecho nada

This is a hit? :-? What, when, how and why? Schulz & co. were nteresting, more or less, this ain't.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

It's been around for a while now, I don't get why it suddenly shot up the charts.
      The track is pleasant but not too remarkable with the background sounding rather like a Robin Schulz clone.

Comment

I really don't get it either..

Comment

This is fantastic! A hit in the making in the UK I'm sure.

Comment

Now also #1 on Swiss iTunes... meh :-?

Comment

Originally posted by maroon
              It's been around for a while now, I don't get why it suddenly shot up the charts.
              The track is pleasant but not too remarkable with the background sounding rather like a Robin Schulz clone.
              Well it shot up the charts because it amassed pre orders on iTunes.

Comment

Stolen Dance Part 2 basically ...

What's the reason for putting this in dance/remix?
                Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                  Stolen Dance Part 2 basically ...

What's the reason for putting this in dance/remix?
                  Because it's House.

Comment

House? Noooo ... Something like Rihanna's We Found Love, Right Now or Where Have You Been (though that one's already close to techno) is house, not Fade Out Lines...
                    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Rihanna has never done a house track in her life I think you're mistaking it for electropop.

This is house!

Comment

From my point of view it's deep house.

Comment

Yeap it is house for sure, not sure which sub-genre should we put here... Maybe indeed deep house is best thing to describe it.

Anyway, it's good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CJrUJVtV-E

here's the video for all Polish users, for us, the video on 1st post doesn't work.
                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                            Rihanna has never done a house track in her life I think you're mistaking it for electropop.
                            I don't remember Rihanna ever having done electropop... That's something acts like Ellie Goulding, Robyn or La Roux do.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                              Originally posted by Thriller
                              I don't remember Rihanna ever having done electropop... That's something acts like Ellie Goulding, Robyn or La Roux do.
                              Well I'd still say We Found Love was electro house... that's simply Calvin's genre though.
                              I can't remember an electro pop song by Rihanna either. Most of her recent hits are dance pop, though.

Comment

love this
                                Last FM <3
                                Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by keks
                                  Originally posted by maroon
                                  Well it shot up the charts because it amassed pre orders on iTunes.
                                  I meant mainly in its native France where it had entered the chart back in April to only reach the Top 10 two months ago.
                                  In Germany it didn't shoot up the chart, it just debuted at the top.

btw. I don't know how it can be similar to "Stolen Dance" I'd say it's more like "Prayer In C"'s part II.

Comment

*BUMP*

Totally love this at the moment. Getting quite a lot of airplay in France. Really fail to see how it's similar to Stolen Dance or Prayer In C though. Just because they're European hits?

Comment

oh i know this. boring.

Comment

Originally posted by innocenteyes
                                        Really fail to see how it's similar to Stolen Dance or Prayer In C though. Just because they're European hits?
                                        No, the origin has nothing to do with similarities. it's the song's structure.

Comment

^ I agree that those 3 are similar in regards to their structure.

Comment

I would definitely rule "Stolen Dance" out, it just doesn't even fit the house genre in my opinion, it's pure pop.

Comment

Egh... I'm not here for more of these songs. We've heard enough of them over the past year/months on the radio and everywhere else, basically.

Comment

I've been hearing this for ages on alternative radio with no idea what it was, but now it's crossed over to pop and it's now #12 on AUS iTunes.
                                                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

This is an excellent dance song.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X