Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post

a number is a number one. Not everyone has one
    I agree. It’s a pity how she earned it as a featured artist who blew up in recent months, but at least she earned it.
    Now for that solo number uno
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Just thinking. People hate on Dr Luke because of the Kesha issue. It has been known for months he’s the writer behind this song but people still made it number 1?
      I love a high moral society
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

I agree. It’s a pity how she earned it as a featured artist who blew up in recent months, but at least she earned it.
        Now for that solo number uno
        You and I (and Nicki) know that she won't get a solo number 1

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post

You and I (and Nicki) know that she won't get a solo number 1
          Don’t put words in my mouth

Comment

• Guess she's problematic too.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Twitter being Twitter, I honestly wonder who are those people who take such pleasure in cancelling and digging up other people's old crap. Baffles me that someone like that exists, and even worse, that they probably think they're decent human beings.

last.fm

Comment

• She was spotted on chats with incels just last week....this isn't old crap.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                  She was spotted on chats with incels just last week....this isn't old crap.
                  Well, she's not the smartest, just like Cardi B. Don't think that she's selling records because she's such a nice and relatable girl either.
                  WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

• Looks like she is a black woman now... hmmm

Last edited by Nippian93; Mon May 25th, 2020, 16:44.
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

• Chile I...

her and Lana are too much so I’m gonna really unstan lana (except summer bummer and keep miss Kat in the closet because girl wtf. I’m just assuming mixed girl issues and wanting some attention,

everyone has their issues and jouneys
                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                      X