New single out February 14th!

So excited, hope it's as good as Harley's In Hawaii
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

What kind of title...

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
        What kind of title...
        Giving me P!nk Blow me (one last kiss) teas.

Comment

Hopefully it's a BJ anthem. Not like she needs to do mainstream music anymore.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
            Hopefully it's a BJ anthem. Not like she needs to do mainstream music anymore.
            Will it be on par with this masterpiece:

Comment

Her last two singles didn't even reach 25million views on Youtube

Small Talk - 24million
              Harley's In Hawaii - 23million

is she going to keep releasing flops like if there isn't tomorrow? ... Once again here she goes with these failed attempts, "Blow Your Love"? Horrible title.
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                Her last two singles didn't even reach 25million views on Youtube

Small Talk - 24million
                Harley's In Hawaii - 23million

is she going to keep releasing flops like if there isn't tomorrow? ... Once again here she goes with these failed attempts, "Blow Your Love"? Horrible title.
                She really is the Nelly Furtado of this generation I-
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Meh not excited at all. She has to fight for my attention nowadays (the same applies with the GP it seems).
                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                  98 - OUT

Comment

Shoutout to the person who predicted that a new single would be coming this month!

Comment

In the minority but I'm looking forward to this
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

I wonder if this’ll be classic ghey Kitty Purry or some conformity to the trap trash.
                        Originally posted by beredy
                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

She also needs to promote
                          Forever Young

Comment

Don't know, she kinda lost me with the last few singles. They weren't bad but also nothing spectacular. So this is the first time I'm not really looking forward to a new single by her. Hope it bops though, so she can win me back...

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                              What kind of title...
                              Ya filthy animal
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I loved her last few songs...but it's just Katy time to not be that pop girl anymore...

I'm here for her releasing just good pop music period.

Comment

I know she’s been back in the studio with Stargate this week!

Comment

If this is half as good as 'Blow Me One Last Kiss', imma stan.

Comment

i cant understand why she isnt popular anymore in the US . really weird case . what affected her catalog ?

Comment

Originally posted by moechoghri View Post
                                        i cant understand why she isnt popular anymore in the US . really weird case . what affected her catalog ?
                                        Shorter blond hair, according to some.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

^ Well, it's weird how "Chained To The Rhythm" was still a hit (she still had long hair at that time) and starting with "Bon appetit" her success has decreases, and that was the time she started to appear with shorter hair everywhere.

Comment

Every time she uploaded a new picture on her Facebook at that time most (if not all) the top comments were asking for her old hair back.

People are weird

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Shorter blond hair, according to some.
                                              Every artist loses star power. Nothing new here. She's just not the "IT" girl anymore. She needs to focus on making quality music at this point. She will struggle because she has always been seen as the "campy" type.

Comment

I thought she was going to wait a little more to release new material. I'm getting tired of this "strategy".

Comment

It was 100% the hair. It made her less marketable unfortunately
                                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X