Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montaigne - Don't Break Me (Australia ESC 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montaigne - Don't Break Me (Australia ESC 2020)

Is it Sia-esque? Probably.
    Waffles are checked cookies

The song is really strong, but I didn't like the staging/performance at all. I hope this will be another Kate situation there and she's improving it for the actual contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      The song is really strong, but I didn't like the staging/performance at all. I hope this will be another Kate situation there and she's improving it for the actual contest.
      Took me few times to get the staging. It's jarring and I think the change is imminent in that case.
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

they need to change the staging and play around with the production a little bit
        Forever Young

Comment

I would've loved it if they went with Vanessa.
          Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

idk I find her voice a bit annoying, the performance tries also way too hard to be artsy fartsy

Comment

I agree with most, the song is like an 8, even 9 but the performance is a 2. The lower register verses sound really strong and polished on the studio cut, but you can hardly make out what she’s singing, barely audible live.

But as Tansike said they worked really hard to make improvements for KMH and that ended up being a 10/10 all round, so I have confidence in them sorting out the issues.
              1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

Working...
              X