Ava Max - Kings & Queens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ava Max - Kings & Queens

Lead single off her upcoming debut album due later this year.

Out March 12th!
    Last edited by SimpleBoy; Sat March 7, 2020, 21:11.

Why???? “Torn” was a great song.

Comment

This better be a BOP!

Comment

Ugh So Am I and Torn were good singles lol why does she scrapped em?

Comment

Everything she has released so far was really good, so I'm really looking forward to this - and I still hope all the singles will be included on her debut album.

Comment

Hmm looks like another So Am I is coming
            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
              Hmm looks like another So Am I is coming
              That would be great. I love that song and it was played a lot on radio here.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Comment

• SimpleBoy
                  SimpleBoy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Out March 12th!

This cover is just brilliant

I love how "Salt" has started to take off in the German speaking countries after becoming a hit in Scandinavia. I feel like that one and "Alone, Pt. II" have even more potential, so I hope "Kings & Queens" really slays and is worth of probably overshadowing those two songs.

It also looks like she's really preparing the album now, as I haven't seen so much promo for one single from her.

Comment

'On Somebody' should have been a hit, one of the best pop songs of the last few months. With that in mind, I'm totally here for this.
                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Everytime i see this thread, Paloma Faith comes to my mind
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She better deliver

Comment

hmmm...... so is this gonna be another flop bop? or just a flop?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                          hmmm...... so is this gonna be another flop bop? or just a flop?
                          If it has to be one of them, please let it be the flop bop.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Why is she still trying to make the wig work? She will not have a second hit until she evens the thing out!!!

Comment

The song is okay but not as good as So Am I or Torn
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

"Torn" and "Salt" made a better first impression, but this is also very good. I love how she's serving pure Pop all the way through.

Chorus > Verses; those remind me of "Sweet But Psycho"/"So Am I"

...and even though I enjoy the chorus, does someone know if there's a sample? It sounds very familiar!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                    "Torn" and "Salt" made a better first impression, but this is also very good. I love how she's serving pure Pop all the way through.

Chorus > Verses; those remind me of "Sweet But Psycho"/"So Am I"

...and even though I enjoy the chorus, does someone know if there's a sample? It sounds very familiar!
                                    The melody reminds me of You give love a bad name by Bon Jovi.

I love this on first listen. It's the type of pure unashamed pop bop that i crave for, and Ava has delivered once again. I actually think this is the catchiest single she's released since Sweet but psycho so i'm hoping this resonates with the general public and get another hit.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      Everytime i see this thread, Paloma Faith comes to my mind
                                      A hit that never was Can't believe she missed the chance to release that epicness as single
                                      When we lose what we love
                                      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                      When we lose what we love
                                      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Well this is..... simply brilliant! Such uplifting - brilliant lead song.

Comment

I really enjoyed it aswell, I’m loving this, it’s super catchy, and carefree!

Comment

At least it has a bridge!!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post

The melody reminds me of You give love a bad name by Bon Jovi.
                                              Oh yes, that's it! Thank you

After lots of spins... I really love this, too! She's delivering song after song, a shame she doesn't have the success she actually deserves.

The guitar solo / bridge give me major Richie Blackmore's (Deep Purple, Blackmore's Night) vibes <3

Comment

I heard this samples bonnie tyler
                                                it's a nice bop

Comment

Working...
                                                X