No announcement yet.

Ava Max - Kings & Queens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It also samples RedOne’s demo for “Hooked on you” that JLo recorded back in 2010. It’s rewamped, but you can hear parts of it.

Comment

Her songs are just sequels musically!

I like this tho but I could easily mistake it for Torn and Sweet but Psycho.
      Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

BOP AFTER FLOP AFTER BOP
        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels View Post
          Her songs are just sequels musically!

I like this tho but I could easily mistake it for Torn and Sweet but Psycho.
          This part! I'm surprised she hasn't changed her sound seeing that all of the flops have been the same sonically. What's going on over there in MaxWorld?

Comment

After a good run of songs, this is a no for me.

Comment

Yeah, also a no for me. Kind of disappointed...

Comment

I like the chorus, it's quite strong. The verses, however, sound as if she had copied and pasted them from her previous songs.
                My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

She’s def milking the same sugary pop bop thing over and over again, but idk she does it well. Not as good as SBP or Torn but cute.
                  last.fm

Comment

Guys what are you on about?? This is a massive B-O-P

If it was about 30 seconds longer with smoother transitions, it could have been the song of the year.

Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

This is brilliant... been non stop playing it. Love the backing music... great base... up-lifting lyrics - = great pop.

Comment

This is a total BOP!!!

However, I do agree with JimJim - the song could have done with an extra 30 seconds to flesh it out better.

Comment

Ok this is growing on me the more I listen to it. Something reminds me of other songs, especially the chorus and the guitar part. Anyway really catchy!
                          last.fm

Comment

Been playing it a lot since yesterday. This is such a great song. Soooo catchy! Love the lyrics. Just perfect!!! This is going to be my most played song of the week, no doubt.

Torn, Salt, Alone... she is just the best pop singer of the last 12 months.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Can’t believe this isn’t doing very well it’s a right BOP pop song

Comment

Originally posted by tj_club View Post
                                Can’t believe this isn’t doing very well it’s a right BOP pop song
                                Debuted at #90 in the Official UK charts...

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                                  Lead single off her upcoming debut album due later this year.

Out March 12th!
                                  When we lose what we love
                                  Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                  When we lose what we love
                                  Don't think anything will ever feel as good again
                                  Download Kings & Queens - Ava Max ringtone for Free, Kings & Queens - Ava Max mp3 ringtone for Android phone, iOS. mp3 Kings & Queens - Ava Max sound

Comment

She has released three remixes:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

The video is coming!

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Music video.

Comment

They invested in the video which is good but the song might flop. Anyways, I like it!
                                          Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

The video concept is good but the execution feels kinda cheap/sloppy at points

Comment

I really like the video - it's different from her and the direction I was expecting based on single cover / song.

Still hope this will be a hit for her, but it's weird how "Salt" just starts to take off in a few countries. Her songs always take a lot of time to really take off...

Comment

For me, all of her songs sound like cheap 2009 Gaga leftovers sang by Cascada, and the video gives me Marzia Gaggioli vibes.
                                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Still can’t get into this, the verses are better than the chorus.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                                    For me, all of her songs sound like cheap 2009 Gaga leftovers sang by Cascada, and the video gives me Marzia Gaggioli vibes.
                                                    Same here.

She should just drop the album at this point, she'll flop anyway.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                                    X