No announcement yet.

JoJo - Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the song now... it has grown on me. However, this will go unnoticed and I would love to see her dominating the charts again

Comment

She said they have plans for this single to impact radio. So let's see.

Comment

K i really like it now.

Definitely should push this to Urban & UAC! No chance on Pop though I don't think so.

Comment

Don't like the swearing. It's a "no" for me.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

The swearing part takes the line one step ahead for me. She doesn’t need just a man, sis. She needs a ******* man. If you know, you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
              The swearing part takes the line one step ahead for me. She doesn’t need just a man, sis. She needs a ******* man. If you know, you know...
              For me it ruins the song. Swearing hardly ever makes a song better IMO.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I adore this.

She looks gorge in the video.
                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Okay so it looks like they indeed sampled Kiena Lede's "Ex". Thank goodness cause I was shocked when I decided to check out "Ex" out of curiosity and then the chorus hits.

Let's support both songs then.

Comment

I love my JoJo desperate - like in The High Road.
                    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Song it's still sitting at #35, it's been between #24-35 these two days. I think it's doing better than "**** Apologies".

Comment

Love this
                        last.fm

Comment

Ok forget it she went down hill now :( expected though

Comment

OBSESSED with this! The song is very catchy, and can’t stop playing it on repeat! So glad her team is sending this to radio, this can smash!

Comment

Lyric video.

Comment

Hot song, but she can do better. Looking forward to the album
                                "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
                                Last.FM
                                Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                  Hot song, but she can do better. Looking forward to the album
                                  Good to see you here, hope you’re doing fine and safe.

Comment

I'm bored of this already. I ended up liking Kiana Lede's "Ex" more than this one after discovering it.

Comment

Man got kind of old very quickly, don’t you think?

Longevity isn’t exactly its strong suit.
                                      DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post

Good to see you here, hope you’re doing fine and safe.
                                        I am thx! Yeah, I guess the upside is that I can spend more time online! Hopefully you r holding up well too.

You guys think Jojo will also move her release date? I really hope not, but I'm afraid so.
                                        "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
                                        Last.FM
                                        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                          I'm bored of this already. I ended up liking Kiana Lede's "Ex" more than this one after discovering it.

It's good but I personally find JoJo's way better, it's more catchy. But yeah, not very much replay value.

Comment

It's been growing on me more and more. I can admit at first I didn't replay it often, but now I am.

I'm very curious on how Gold and Small Things sound.
                                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

For me both this is better than the Mad Love stuff.

Joanna too, such a shame she left it out of the new album.
                                              last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                                                For me both this is better than the Mad Love stuff.

Joanna too, such a shame she left it out of the new album.
                                                Yeah, I think I prefer this over anything on Mad Love as well.

It looks like the album will be delayed tho :(

Comment

Live acoustic version of the song.

Comment

I think it’s cringy AF

Comment

Working...
                                                    X