No announcement yet.

Ne-Yo - Pinky Ring (feat. O.T. Genasis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ne-Yo - Pinky Ring (feat. O.T. Genasis)

New single from Ne-Yo.

Honestly I dig it. The basicness reminds me of one of those songs from Biebz & Chris's latest albums but his delivery slaps.

This is rubbish tbh. abi has changed
    Ear implants?
    Seriously he’s trying to compete with today’s trash artists. I don’t know if this beat is from a 2010s artist or a 2000s artist!
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I quite dig it too abi
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

He LOST the spark that made him unique during his success period.

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
          He LOST the spark that made him unique during his success period.
          unfortunately most artist do.. its why you have to respect the few artists that can hold on for a long period of time... its so difficult and i think even moreso today

Comment

Originally posted by tennis1400 View Post

unfortunately most artist do.. its why you have to respect the few artists that can hold on for a long period of time... its so difficult and i think even moreso today
            I was a kid when Ne-Yo started to become global with So Sick, Because of You and Closer, he was one of my fav male artist with Usher and JT, but after R.E.D. he gone nowhere and it's sad, he was a hitmaker in his own league plus a songwriter that was in every R&B/pop album of 2006-2009, this is why artists ''needs'' to stay relevant or they gone forever...

Comment

Working...
            X