No announcement yet.

SZA x Justin Timberlake - The Other Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m no fan of his so I didn’t know what to expect but I instantly liked this! Video is cute too!

Comment

Love this! Sounds like a family friendly version of "Love, Sex & Magic".

Comment

I think it's just a mediocre song...
        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

The video reminds me of the "Rock Your Body" video.
          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Hmm who is she? Justin is more of a featured artist on this.
            The song is ok but nowhere near as epic as cant stop the feeling.
            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I‘m so addicted to this right now!
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by oaknuys View Post
                Hmm who is she?

Can't tell if it's a genuine question or not but let me just spam:

SZA is a 9-time Grammy nominated Alt-R&B singer (including Song & Record of the Year in 2019) whose debut album CTRL was released to universal acclaim from music critics and has sold over +1,000,000 units in the States.

Comment

This is cute
                  Forever Young

Comment

Surprised to read so many positive comments about this because it just did nothing for me on a first spin.

Maybe a grower and if not, then I hope this won't get overplayed like "Can't Stop The Feeling". Still one of the worst songs in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post

Can't tell if it's a genuine question or not but let me just spam:

SZA is a 9-time Grammy nominated Alt-R&B singer (including Song & Record of the Year in 2019) whose debut album CTRL was released to universal acclaim from music critics and has sold over +1,000,000 units in the States.

Thanks for letting me know; i had no idea who she was.
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I heard this a few times on my local radio station and I like it musically as well as lyrically. Both, SZA and Justin Timberlake, contribute well to it. I think it's superior to 'Can't Stop the Feeling', which was a bit overplayed for my liking. Definitely a solid effort for a soundrack and I would've liked to see it become a bigger success on the charts, 7/10.
                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                        and everything you stand for?
                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Working...
                        X