MAX - Where Am I At

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAX - Where Am I At

Fourth single off his upcoming second studio album "Colour Vision". It comes out tomorrow.
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu March 26th, 2020, 21:30.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Oh I never updated this.

I love the song lyrically but he has released much better songs.
      Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu March 26th, 2020, 21:30.

Comment

What inspired your latest song, “Where Am I At”?

I usually give a very specific story for each song, but this one has been special because it’s from losing someone in my life who meant everything to me. And when they were gone I didn’t know who I was. When someone leaves your life and you know they’ll never return, even though there’s a part of them with you forever, you feel empty.

I haven’t been saying the specific because I like that it means different things to different people. I used to tell a very specific story for every song and I thought it took people out of it.
        https://www.popcravenews.com/pop-cra....co/MsrX98yBep

Comment

This is a bit dull. I want a bop
          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

A vocalist

Comment

Party Pupils Remix:

Comment

Working...
              X