• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
    I like it, but I am not overwhelmed by it
    Yeah today's Warner Kosovo pop girls match is won by Ava
    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

I don't like this. I may grow to like it but for now, it's a no.

Comment

Really not feeling it.

Comment

It’s okay song but quite forgettable

Comment

I like it to be honest.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It's a no for now. Gonna put it on my daily playlist to see how I'm gonna feel about it during the week.

Comment

Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post

Yeah today's Warner Kosovo pop girls match is won by Ava
                with a JLO regret? NO.

Comment

The song is amazing! loved the chorus! Was really hoping for the video :c

Comment

I'm surprised at how weak this is compared to her stuff on "Phoenix". It's not too bad, but she did so much better with "Anywhere", "Your Song" & Co.

Based on the visuals she posted I expected something different. But I shouldn't be too surprised I guess, as I never got into Lewis Capaldi's stuff at all and he's a songwriter here.

Comment

I like it, it's not strong enough for a lead single, but it's still pretty good.
                      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Hmmm.... played this a few times now and it isn't anything special, no big hook or anything.

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Too much swearing. It doesn't add anything to the song. I'll skip this one. Or if a clean version is released, I may give it another go.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

She's doing a live performance on Youtube in 2 hours https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVRli_h-1T8
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

You can tell how much fun she's having from that genuinely smile. It's a bop it just makes me so happy

Comment

Debuted at #57 on the Official UK Charts. I really hope this can blow up with the video and promo.

Comment

Comment

I still have some hope left this may be a grower for me, but so far it's definitely one of the biggest disappointments this year - if not even THE biggest

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                        I still have some hope left this may be a grower for me, but so far it's definitely one of the biggest disappointments this year - if not even THE biggest
                                        I was really underwhelmed on first listen and even a second didn't really improve things.

It might eventually become something of a top 40 success but tbh i'm ready for the next single and hope its significantly better. If this is a taste of things to come, then Dua Lipa has already won the war before battle even commences.

Comment

Yeah I loved the last era and even forgot this came out during the week
                                          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Looking forward to the video
                                            song started slowly growing on me

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                              Yeah I loved the last era and even forgot this came out during the week
                                              lo. I have heard this a few times but can't remember a thing about it. Disappointing

Comment

Such a good video,weird but really good, lifting the song competely!
                                                Last FM <3
                                                Instagram

Comment

Didn't liked the video, is a mess and I'm a big Rita stan

Comment

Good song, however she is pretty mad it didnt do so well in the UK compared to her rival Dua's Lets Get Physical.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X