Kelly Clarkson - I Dare You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Clarkson - I Dare You

Confirmed by Kelly herself on the Kelly Clarkson show, a new album is on the way, plus this new single ‘I Dare You’.

That’s fantastic news. Absolutely looking forward. Kelly has never let me down with her albums

Comment

Yes! Bring it on
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Rumours are it's also being released in a few places around the world with re recorded vocals in their native languages with artists from around the world.

I think all in all there are 6 versions with Kelly singing in all the languages. This was sort of confirmed with one of the featured artists from Iran I think!
        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Looking forward to this!
          You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Oh really? I actually wasn't not expecting an album for a few years. I still play MOL quite often.

Comment

YES! Here for this! I liked MOL.
              thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                Oh really? I actually wasn't not expecting an album for a few years. I still play MOL quite often.
                Yeah, me too. I thought her daytime gig would keep her occupied too much.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

This was supposed to come out yesterday but....?
                  1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                    This was supposed to come out yesterday but....?
                    probably due to The Rona. I'm guessing it was pushed back.

Comment

Yup. Postponed indefinitely. Which is sad considering what she was planning was such a cool idea

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I'm a bit apprehensive. Just because an artist like Kelly NEEDS to be able to promote it. However if it's true that it's several versions in different languages, I'm excited.

Always happy for new Kelly anyway. I also love the cover however it's not to everyone's taste

Comment

I like that cover. And happy for a new song.

Comment

is this a ballad? Feel good type song? It could do well considering what is happening now.

Comment

Looks like a big ballad to me, That cover is ghastly.

Love me some Kelly though - can't wait to hear it.
                                thank u, next

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/18481194560...8108829834561/

She's confirmed the multi language thing. So cool.

Comment

oh wow a german version as well
                                    How 'bout you GTFO?

Comment

Who is the spanish singer? anyways, low key excited for this

Comment

I'm still disliking the single cover but I hope this can really snaps

Comment

I feel like this is gonna be disappointing.

Comment

She posted a snippet on her insta. It's not a ballad!! I'm so excited

Comment

Sounds like middle of the run ESC song based on that snippet.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                Sounds like middle of the run ESC song based on that snippet.
                                                That's not always a bad thing. Some of my fav songs are ESC songs

Comment

It sounds good. I guess we should expect a full album somewhere closer to the end of the year?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X