Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Break My Heart

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dua Lipa - Break My Heart

    She confirmed that it‘ll be the third single off "Future Nostalgia". She already shot a video for it.

    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

  • #2
    Aww i hope they hold out and focus on making Physical the hit it truly deserves to be first. I'm actually gobsmacked at how amazingly Don't start now has been holding up. If ever a track from 2019 deserved at least one week at #1, this would get my vote.

    Comment


    • #3
      I hope it will be released just before the album (one week before or something like this)
      #justice4physical

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't think they planned on DSN being this massive. Sadly I don't think Physical will be a hit (a big hit) so at this point get the third single ready.
        Last edited by dylonj; Mon March 2, 2020, 15:40.

        Comment


        • #5
          So is this the 2nd second official single?
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

          GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

          Comment


          • #6
            She should push Physical instead. It deserves a full release.
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              So is this the 2nd second official single?
              might as well be BUT so far this will serve as the third single.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hm, too early in my opinion.
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Do NOT give up on physical Dual Lipe.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Don’t Start Now just won’t let up, 16 weeks in the UK top 10 is crazy. Physical feels like it’s only just starting in comparison.

                    Was this one of those songs that leaked a few weeks ago? The title sounds familiar.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                      Don’t Start Now just won’t let up, 16 weeks in the UK top 10 is crazy. Physical feels like it’s only just starting in comparison.

                      Was this one of those songs that leaked a few weeks ago? The title sounds familiar.
                      16 weeks???? Damn. That is truly amazing! A shame it didn't hit no.1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I hope they don’t give up on Physical. If Dua has shown anything is that her songs can sometimes
                        be a slow burners and if she starts with a new song Physical will get lost

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The way she talks makes me think she is not going to do anything for Physical and then go all out for Break My Heart. I hate her.
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by aRat View Post
                            The way she talks makes me think she is not going to do anything for Physical and then go all out for Break My Heart. I hate her.
                            lol, calm down sis. I don't think anything would have survived the smashing of DSN. I think they might have released Physical too soon. I also think they should have released the album without a second (or third single).

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I also think this will get the full promo campaign to become the hit alongside the album release. "Physical" probably got lost because "Don't Start Now" has crazy longevity.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                This is a bop, though I hope Physical also gets a chance to reach it's full potential

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  I also think this will get the full promo campaign to become the hit alongside the album release. "Physical" probably got lost because "Don't Start Now" has crazy longevity.
                                  The thing though is that they did absolutely no promo for Physical. No performances, no discounts, no playlist support.

                                  It would be another story if they gave it promo and the song still didn't take off but they did nothing
                                  BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                  98 - OUT

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Being a fan of properly executed eras, I hope Dua Lipa won't mess it up and give all of their singles their time to shine in favor of the album as a whole.
                                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                    and everything you stand for?
                                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                    just to tell you that I see more?

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                      Don’t Start Now just won’t let up, 16 weeks in the UK top 10 is crazy. Physical feels like it’s only just starting in comparison.
                                      Reminds me a little of Kylie's Can't Get You Out Of My Head, radio etc just refused to let it go, In Your Eyes was announced for January 2002 release (already just about 4 months since CGYOMH came out and I think it was still released to radio then) then single release delayed to February in some markets acc to wiki.

                                      Don't Start Now has repeaked at #2 in Australia on the ARIA Chart (her previous PB with New Rules, blocked by Sam Smith and Post Malone). This time it was Dance Monkey and now Blinding LIghts. I think she dropped down to #7 or 8 before climbing again.

                                      She performed at last weekend's Sydney Mardi Gras so wonder if that will give her the push to unseat The Weeknd's 6 week run for a week at least, or would be cool to see Gaga take it.
                                      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        why is radio so against playing two songs from an artist at the same time? DUA cant help that shes that awesome

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by tennis1400 View Post
                                          why is radio so against playing two songs from an artist at the same time? DUA cant help that shes that awesome
                                          They're not, but I'm not sure if Warner has pushed "Physicial" to radio yet, at least in the U.S.? Can someone confirm that?

                                          I mean, The Weeknd has both "Heartless" and "Blinding Lights" in rotation on U.S. radio.

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                                            I mean, The Weeknd has both "Heartless" and "Blinding Lights" in rotation on U.S. radio.
                                            Heartless is very US orientated so is bound to get plenty of airplay on the many rap/urban radio stations. Whereas Blinding lights is vastly more pop so is going to appeal to a different target audience.

                                            With Dua Lipa, its two pop juggernauts and perhaps tennis1400 is right, its too much awesomeness for the americans to digest all at once.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by JakeP View Post

                                              Heartless is very US orientated so is bound to get plenty of airplay on the many rap/urban radio stations. Whereas Blinding lights is vastly more pop so is going to appeal to a different target audience.

                                              With Dua Lipa, its two pop juggernauts and perhaps tennis1400 is right, its too much awesomeness for the americans to digest all at once.
                                              You're correct about "Heartless" being more geared towards urban radio stations, but pop stations have been playing it too. The one pop station in my area has both songs in rotation.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Both Weeknd songs were sent to radios though. Dua's team is probably waiting for DSN's momentum to die before promoting Physical.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X