No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Break My Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping for that #1 with the help of SNL, but it seems that DSN has peaked. It’s also slowing down on the radio.

Comment

i dont think it s a nice strategy to release a 3rd single . Physical has a chance to become her second hit this era .

Comment

I think they should stick with Physical for now and go for Break Your Heart during the album release week (playlist placement and video) like they did with Bad guy for Billie
        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
          I think they should stick with Physical for now and go for Break Your Heart during the album release week (playlist placement and video) like they did with Bad guy for Billie
          I agree.

Comment

This is coming next week on Friday... which makes no sense since Physical just started to pick nicely in many places.

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
              This is coming next week on Friday... which makes no sense since Physical just started to pick nicely in many places.
              But wasn’t it the same with don’t start now and it worked out well?
              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Apparently this leaked, the album version this time, before there was the demo floating around.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

A stunning cover

Comment

Love the cover. All singles covers have been great:

Comment

Yeah amazing but I would have loved a logo color change again!
                        2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                          Love the cover. All singles covers have been great:

OMG SHE LOOKS STUNNING!!!!

Comment

Yes she’s serving with them single covers / album cover (the best of these).

Other artists should take notice and stop serving us trashy single covers.

Comment

So now I can confirm the album version did in fact leak, but I will wait till next Friday till the official release!

Comment

Yes, and it’s slightly more polished/produced and it makes it better. Something tells me that this will serve as a next US single.

Comment

She's slaying this era!
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

have a good feeling about the song
                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

From what I know, in the US ‘Break My Heart’ will be served as the second single there, that’s why her team is not pushing ‘Physical’ in the US, only in the UK and Europe, but ‘Break My Heart’ will follow-up ‘Don’t Start Now’ once it dies down a bit.

Comment

4/11 songs and so far they’re all great!

Comment

This is brilliant
                                          Forever Young

Comment

Jesus, how is she this GOOD?!!!

She keeps outdoing herself song after another!!!

BMH>Physical>DSN

and they're all 10/10 moments.

Amazing.

Comment

The song will come out this Wednesday.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                  Oh that 7 sec snippet sounds super dramatic!!

aRat Am I getting my sentimental bop?!
                                                  DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post

Oh that 7 sec snippet sounds super dramatic!!

aRat Am I getting my sentimental bop?!
                                                    Nope lol. BMH is like DSN but more chill. What you're hearing is the pre-chorus.

I would say Love Again and Boys Will Be Boys are the only sentimental songs on the album.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X