2 language versions! Amazing song.

Oscar is coming!

Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith

Comment

Spanish version
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

It’s so epic. I love it.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

A snoozefest that never takes off.

Comment

Didn't she re-record reflection for this movie? I thought I saw something about that? It's weird to have a Spanish song for an Asian movie (IMO). This movie will flop though.

Comment

What a beautiful song

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                A snoozefest that never takes off.
                I sort of agree here. I was listening while doing something else and nothing grabbed me. In fact, I looked at my phone and asked: "Is that it?"

Comment

I love the song, especially the Spanish version. She sounds amazing.
                  Hopefully she will release the Spanish album next.
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

This is so beautiful.. very Disney. Love it
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

In English it's a no show. In Spanish it sounds slightly better.
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

First few words into the song and I’m ready to listen to Skatman John again.
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

It’s soooo beautiful. I love it!!!

Comment

It's not really my cup of tea, musically. But there's no doubt, she sounds amazing.

Comment

Lovely soundtrack song, she didn’t write it so no Oscar possibilities even if that were gonna happen.

nice little surprise to wake up to!

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                Didn't she re-record reflection for this movie? I thought I saw something about that? It's weird to have a Spanish song for an Asian movie (IMO). This movie will flop though.
                                Yes, the soundtrack will also have a re-recording of Reflection.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post

the film is projected to open with around 80 million opening weekend…

Comment

I can't stop thinking about this song. Perfect for this movie.
                                    Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith

Comment

Love this, so epic and beautiful. I’ve always stanned for Reflection, too. Mulan brings the best out of her it seems!
                                      last.fm

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Christina's vocals are on point more than ever! Well done! I loved it in my first listen!
                                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

She couldn’t sound better on this if she tried!

Comment

Her voice is in such a great shape again. Touring did great for her, for her voice and confidence.
                                              She sounds so mature, in control, gentle and yet classic Xtina on the other side.
                                              Her Twice performances were everything, and she nailed it with Ave Maria, and now this beautiful song.
                                              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I didn't like this. Good for her fans who like it though.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                  We, Chinese Fighters, love her!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X