Tamar Braxton - Crazy Kind of Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamar Braxton - Crazy Kind of Love

Tamar Braxton has been relatively quiet on the music front in recent years. However, she’s set to turn the volume all the way up tomorrow with the release of new song ‘Crazy Kind Of Love.

The soulful track is lifted from the soundtrack for movie ‘True To The Game 2,’ which the singer makes a cameo in alongside Rotimi and Vivica A. Fox.

Is this a cover version of "Saving All My Love For You" with different lyrics???
    jio CHARTS NOW:6/4/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10374351

Comment

Did we really need a ratchet version of SAMLFY?
      Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
      All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
        Did we really need a ratchet version of SAMLFY?
        I thought the same thing
        But it will do.
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I’m looking forward to it A LOT. She sounds great on the snippet and I really missed her

Comment

For some reason I thought this wasToni Braxton.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
              I’m looking forward to it A LOT. She sounds great on the snippet and I really missed her
              Same. I'm mad it's not out yet smh.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Same here
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Too much autotune. It's a plague these days.
                  "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                  "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Can't find it on Spotify (yet).
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post

Tamar Braxton has been relatively quiet on the music front in recent years. However, she’s set to turn the volume all the way up tomorrow with the release of new song ‘Crazy Kind Of Love.

The soulful track is lifted from the soundtrack for movie ‘True To The Game 2,’ which the singer makes a cameo in alongside Rotimi and Vivica A. Fox.

OMG I like the preview!!!!!! Come thru Tamar, getchalife with this

Comment

Initial joy and excitement of her releasing something new instantly killed by what a stupid pointless song this is... who actually has the idea “you should cover Saving All My Love For You with worse lyrics”

Comment

Cute video, alright song.

She looks and sounds beautiful. At this point, I'm just glad she's back in the game.

Comment

I don't think she needs the pitch correction towards the end, but I dig it. Good to hear her voice again.
                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

It’s simple. And it’s cute. It works in 2020 where artists try too hard to stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                I don't think she needs the pitch correction towards the end, but I dig it. Good to hear her voice again.
                                Towards the end? The entire vocal is drenched in it.
                                "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

Why do ppl call this a sample? It is not a sample, it is a full cover (with different lyrics bit still a cover)
                                  jio CHARTS NOW:6/4/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10374351

Comment

Working...
                                  X