The Killers - Caution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Killers - Caution

The Killers will release a new single called "Caution" tomorrow. It will serve as the lead single to their upcoming sixth studio album.

Wow, stevyy 's favorite band is coming up with a title inspired by Kween.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Can't wait. Wonderful, Wonderful was full of great songs, hoping that the new album is a serve too.

They're supposed to play INmusic here in June, so hopefully this virus mess doesn't end up canceling the festivals here and across Europe too.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

OMG my faves are back. yas yas yas. and that title is awesome. I love how they pay tribute to kween.
        My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          OMG my faves are back. yas yas yas. and that title is awesome. I love how they pay tribute to kween.
          I've read it's a cover of the title track
          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

I've read it's a cover of the title track
            The impact, lorde! THIS will be IT. Song of the year, 2020. Corona hew?
            My Chart

Comment

Looking forward to this and seeing which sound they go for.

Comment

So far thats the Best news of 2020! I can’t wait for the album ; hope it comes fast and strong!
                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YAAAAAAAAAAAAS, ENDED MAROON 5 ALREADY

Comment

Ugh, why isn't it out already?

Comment

I have been searching for it on various digital retailers for a hundred times already but so far nothing comes up; I’ll be super heartbroken if it gets pushed back or something!
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I went looking if they specified an exact hour this will premiere, but nothing. All news say Thursday.

Comment

Its out and its beyond epic!

Comment

The album is also out for preorder! Its coming on late May! Yay... thank god its not a long wait now i hope the video for caution comes soon enough! The song is now available in two versions and I already love it big time! Its very melancholic, nostalgic and catchy at the same time!

Comment

Classic Killers song.

Also the album has been up for pre-order since the tour announcement a few months ago.

Comment

This is pretty good!

Comment

I’d say it’s 70% of what they’re capable of.

Comment

Love it, so glad they're back!

The guitar solo is by Fleetwood Mac legend Lindsey Buckingham.
                                    Last edited by Benny; Fri March 13th, 2020, 19:42.
                                    My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

The boys are hitting hard at iTunes’ No.3! Yay... this is shaping up to be a great comeback already

Comment

well... it feels like... HOME. I've missed them so much. What a banger. I'm actually in tears.
                                        My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          I wish it was actually a Kween cover tho.
                                          Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                          All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

The song is still holding on so well on the iTunes; the guys should release the video asap along with a couple of tv performances to keep it afloat. It will be a shame really if the song goes with no promotion.

Comment

I think it's excellent, it feels so full of positivity and optimism and everything we need in a song just now.
                                              1 Sigma|2 Jack Wins |3 The Killersl |4 Victoria|5 Destiny |

Comment

The cover on OCC's chart...

Comment

New Video for “Caution” – this is a sneak peak from the short film we did with director Sing Lee, coming soon on Apple Music!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X