No announcement yet.

The Killers - Caution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the cinematic elements of the video; but Brandon was barely shown over there and i tried so hard but couldn’t get the plot of the video at all.
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Originally posted by oaknuys View Post
      I loved the cinematic elements of the video; but Brandon was barely shown over there and i tried so hard but couldn’t get the plot of the video at all.
      Did you read the quote I posted from the video description? This is just a part of a movie that will be on Apple Music. So naturally it's more like a trailer than a full clear story.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post

Did you read the quote I posted from the video description? This is just a part of a movie that will be on Apple Music. So naturally it's more like a trailer than a full clear story.
        Oh i missed that, so that explains. But still the video is not having a clear message at one go. Not so many people know its like a trailer to another clip/movie. Maybe they should have released that mini movie first.
        Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Working...
        X