X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goldmoney
    Site Supporter
    • 01 Aug 2009

Originally posted by stevyy
    OMG my faves are back. yas yas yas. and that title is awesome. I love how they pay tribute to kween.
    I wish it was actually a Kween cover tho.
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Since 2005, neither she nor any artist alive or otherwise has managed to release or even record anything better than We Belong Together.

Comment

• oaknuys
      Superstar
      • 30 Apr 2014

The song is still holding on so well on the iTunes; the guys should release the video asap along with a couple of tv performances to keep it afloat. It will be a shame really if the song goes with no promotion.
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• SholasBoy
        Administrator and Site Supporter
        • 02 Aug 2002

I think it's excellent, it feels so full of positivity and optimism and everything we need in a song just now.
        THIS WEEKS TOP 5
        Beyonce | LUNA | YG Marley | Debbie | Raiven

Comment

• beredy
          Legend
          • 09 Nov 2010

The cover on OCC's chart...

Comment

• beredy
            Legend
            • 09 Nov 2010

New Video for “Caution” – this is a sneak peak from the short film we did with director Sing Lee, coming soon on Apple Music!

Comment

• oaknuys
              Superstar
              • 30 Apr 2014

I loved the cinematic elements of the video; but Brandon was barely shown over there and i tried so hard but couldn’t get the plot of the video at all.
              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• beredy
                Legend
                • 09 Nov 2010

Originally posted by oaknuys
                I loved the cinematic elements of the video; but Brandon was barely shown over there and i tried so hard but couldn’t get the plot of the video at all.
                Did you read the quote I posted from the video description? This is just a part of a movie that will be on Apple Music. So naturally it's more like a trailer than a full clear story.

Comment

• oaknuys
                  Superstar
                  • 30 Apr 2014

Originally posted by beredy

Did you read the quote I posted from the video description? This is just a part of a movie that will be on Apple Music. So naturally it's more like a trailer than a full clear story.
                  Oh i missed that, so that explains. But still the video is not having a clear message at one go. Not so many people know its like a trailer to another clip/movie. Maybe they should have released that mini movie first.

Comment

• SholasBoy
                    Administrator and Site Supporter
                    • 02 Aug 2002

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                    I think it's excellent, it feels so full of positivity and optimism and everything we need in a song just now.
                    Was just going through my itunes and saw this was a no.1 on my chart in 2020...and I was like...EH?? The Killers had a number one on my chart in 2020, why don't I remember it?? 😆 Then I listened to it and was transported straight back. It's so good!
                    THIS WEEKS TOP 5
                    Beyonce | LUNA | YG Marley | Debbie | Raiven

Comment

• basticasas
                      Legend
                      • 01 Mar 2019

OMG THIS SONG IS AMAZING!!!!

Comment

• GreekGeek
                        Legend
                        • 23 Sep 2013

^Indeed it is! I still listen to it regularly!
                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Working...