The Weeknd - In Your Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weeknd - In Your Eyes

It’s the third single off his new album "After Hours" and it will impact US pop radio on March 24.

Great choice! It’s a bop, one of my faves on the album and the obvious choice in my opinion.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

When I went through the album the first time, this immediately stood out and I thought it has to be a single - so great to see it's already being released as one now. Should be another hit for him.

Comment

Yeah, I can see why this is the next single. I really love the sax solo in it, glad more pop songs are starting to use it again.

Comment

A very obvious single choice when you listen to the album.
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Total bop
          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Prod. by The Weeknd, Max Martin & Oscar Holter. This team is really delivering quality in music! Oscar did a magnificent work in Allie X's Cape God!

Comment

Love this, not quite as dynamic as Blinding Lights but I love the cheesy 80s sax at the end.

Comment

The music video comes out in 70 minutes.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I‘m not really sure what to think about the videos this era...

Comment

Working...
                  X