Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Rain On Me (feat. Ariana Grande)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga - Rain On Me (feat. Ariana Grande)

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I am still not really happy with an Ariana collab as I just don't get her/her music. But I am always here for new GaGa ofcourse, so bring it on!
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Sooooooo looking forward to this. Just afraid it will be postponed.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

She can p*ss off with the postponing. We should at least get this and I’m very ready for it!

Comment

a monster of a dance tune with a message about submitting yourself to devastation
          I was won over at the words "dance tune". Give me another delicious pop bop. <3

Comment

If this will be as good as No Tears Left To Cry, it will slay.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Obviously love both of them, so I am interested. Do we have to wait until the lockdowns are over to hear it tho?

Comment

I do think they might release this at the end of April as the official second single from the album, unless they are releasing Chromatica in December.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Really looking forward to this based on the artists & the song description.

I just hope it won't be one of those big collaborations that end up being rather disappointing (like "Don't Call Me Angel" for example)

Comment

looking forward to this tbh . i never and would never like smth like STupid LOve . that was a stupid release

Comment

I love Ariana´s voice and attitude but she needs to up her game in terms of direction and production so I hope she takes some lessons from mother Gaga (ignoring she ever released something as lame as Stupid Love)

Comment

I am not really excited about that collaboration. Gaga doesn't need a featuring anyway.
                        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by GonPop View Post
                          I love Ariana´s voice and attitude but she needs to up her game in terms of direction and production so I hope she takes some lessons from mother Gaga (ignoring she ever released something as lame as Stupid Love)
                          Sweetener singles > anything Gaga released past Born This Way so Ariana doesn't need to learn anything from Gaga at this point.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                            I am not really excited about that collaboration. Gaga doesn't need a featuring anyway.
                            at this time after SL flop, she needs a collab to support Chromatica . i cant believe she chose SL as first single gosh

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                              I was gonna say Ariana doesn’t need a feature anyway.
                              DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

So she doesn’t want to release the album but a song is fine?

Sis just wants to make sure Fleamatica doesn’t tank.

Comment

Does this even exist

Comment

I think they could work well together. The Sweetener singles were pop music Gaga should be making so put them together and I think it's a recipe for good things

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Sweetener singles > anything Gaga released past Born This Way so Ariana doesn't need to learn anything from Gaga at this point.
                                      yeah but then TYN happened

Comment

Originally posted by GonPop View Post

yeah but then TYN happened
                                        You mean the album with bigger critical acclaim than any Gaga release ever? That had 3 singles released of which all went #1 in the UK, 2 went #1 in US and 1 went #2? The album that ended up as at #68 on BB200 Decade end despite not even having a full year of sales? The album that broke streaming records at the time of its release (and didn't need any trick like the 99 cent stunt for that impact)? And so on and so on?

You might not like it musically, but coming after TUN is very
                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

This could be cute if it's made by Ariana's people.

However if it's made by Gaga and her people...

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                            So she doesn’t want to release the album but a song is fine?

Sis just wants to make sure Fleamatica doesn’t tank.
                                            First of all, you should leave the childish absurd names aside. (What does even Fleamatica mean??)

It was planned to release several promo tracks before the 10 April release of the album. And this was rumoured to be released tomorrow, 27 March. And I highly doubt it's happening. So it seems everything is delayed. Not just the album.

And, in the event it's out tomorrow, or next week or in 3 weeks.. what's wrong with that? Music video is filmed… it's a single, not the whole album that she needs to promote and that it's the main problem due to lockdown and people not being able to get the physical release.

Originally posted by moechoghri View Post

at this time after SL flop, she needs a collab to support Chromatica . i cant believe she chose SL as first single gosh
                                            The music video for this was filmed before SL was even released, and the collaboration and the intention for this to be the 2nd single was leaked on SL 1st week… So the plans for this as 2nd single were always there from day 1. Before SL was even released. It's not a rushed decision based on SL's performance...
                                            And I guess some artists would kill for Top 5 "flops" right now…

Comment

Another thread turning into absolute trash with these pathetic stan wars

I’m very excited for this. Collab of the decade potentially
                                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Jesus christ. I thought it was just children who done the whole 'flopney spears' 'fleamatica'. It's literally the most childest, pathetic thing to do!
                                                Love you like a love song!

Comment

So this was originally supposed to drop today but it hasn't - which is no surprise to be fair.

I wonder when this may come out now with all the things that are going on. Do we know if they already shot the video at least?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X