Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Rain On Me (feat. Ariana Grande)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Rain On Me even better than Stupid Love, It feels retro like an old school Freemason's song but current as well. I'm glad Gaga is going down the dance route for this album.

Comment

• The white gays will love this! This is their song. It's like the producers said let's make a song for them. I do enjoy this more than stupid love. I have already played it more than I played stupid love.

It's a cute song but I'm not sure the GP will take to this song after the initial buzz. I'm guessing a high peak and a quick fall but then it will probably stabilize.

Can someone take the cotton out of Ariana's mouth?

Comment

• It's a nice song but it definitely borrows a lot of Dua Lipa vibes. It's very similar to "One Kiss". Dua really brought back the nineties retro pop dance vibe back and made it cool again.

Comment

• The video is out in 3 hours.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I’m definitely hearing a smidge if the Be Alright vibes in parts. Gagas little spoken bits in the bridge is getting compared to Venus too. But this is catchy and fun, like Stupid Love. Great job ladies.

Its really bringing that side of Chromatica that is all ‘bringing joy and dance though jams’ be interesting to see what else she has on there in one week. Video should be interesting too.
            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Not sure what to make of this, Its ok but I feel as if it's missing something to give it a bit of OOMPH.
              And yes it's very Freemasons production wize and all their remixes sound the same.

Comment

• This ain't it.
                No ma'am.
                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• You guys are crazy this is one of Lady Gaga's best songs.

I literally have no bad notes it is just pure pop brilliance. When Gaga started singing... i was like Dua Lipa would have better a better feature than Ariana but when she came it she just gave the melody the softness it needed.

Gaga's talking parts are just URGH

I am sold sold sold
                  Forever Young

Comment

• Everyone pretending they wouldn't drop everything to it in the club.

Comment

• Thats the point with club music, in some cases it only sounds good in a club. This sounds like a remix of the original.

Comment

• This is GREAT. It's exactly what I wanted and expected from them both! Can't wait to see the video too!

I am not shocked that this is getting a little bit of the "oh it's not enough" This is going to be a huge summer hit, 100%.

It sounds nothing like a Dua song, stop comparing them they're completely different.
                        thank u, next

Comment

• yeah I also don't get the Dua comparison

Comment

• The song sounds nothing like any Dua tracks, and Lady Gaga, Ariana and Dua all make completely different sounding pop.... Performance-wise, Ariana and Dua are stiff - Gaga is the better performer.

Anyway I really love this song and it's exactly what I needed.
                            thank u, next

Comment

• I like it much better after hearing it with headphones.

Comment

• Comment

• It was fine on 1st listen, need to play more to form an opinion
                                  last.fm

Comment

• This sounds like an inferior version of a mixture of One Kiss and Don't Start Now just like expected
                                    Last edited by aRat; Fri May 22nd, 2020, 17:34.
                                    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• I feel like this is a slight improvement on "Stupid Love", but still kinda...basic for Gaga's standards.
                                      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [130-126]

Comment

• I liked the song. Ariana sounds amazing on this, something I didn't expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                          I feel like this is a slight improvement on "Stupid Love", but still kinda...basic for Gaga's standards.
                                          She released Cheek To Cheek and Joanne back to back. This is up her ally.
                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Here's the music video:

Comment

• That video was not worth the hype. Unsurprisingly.
                                              I do like the song a lot more than SL. The energy is very nice.
                                              "Lift up your head
                                              Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• I actually love the video, it is evertything SL didn't give me. Great visuals, fun choreo

Comment

• Love the video!!! Something straight out of Final Fantasy
                                                  LJC--->>

Comment

• OMG

My wig is on Chromatica.

Best Gaga video in a long long time.

The looks, the choreo, the haaaair, that red parts with the wires...

By the way, Gaga confirmed it’s directed by Robert Rodriguez.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X