Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Rain On Me (feat. Ariana Grande)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The video saves the song big time! It’s classic Gaga and I was very happy when watching it!
    However, Gaga simply can not dance. I have said this for a long time now. I don’t know if it’s because of these weird choreos she always does but she seems so out of place when she dances. The choreography on Alejandro is immaculate. Now she just jumps weirdly and looks terrible doing it.

And I will never forgive her for that « rain on me, tsunami » line.

Comment

• Cringy aesthetics aside, that's a very entertaining video.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Wow I actually liked the music video. I think this is her most effective music video in very LONG time.

This is a hit guys (I approve). Not only this is much better than “Stupid Love” but it’s also better than those boring ballads (“Million Reasons”, “Joanne”, “Shallow) and anything on Artpop.

The credit is given when is due. They did a good job.
        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• This stupid bitch should have released the video the same time as the song. It’s still flat and generic af but the video almost saves it. Her best in a while for sure!

Comment

• The video sold the song for me. It's simple yet effective.

Comment

• The song is great, the video is perfect lol

Comment

• Somebody hold my wig while I stan a lil bit! I LOVE the video and the song is growing on me.

Comment

• Bitch yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss

Comment

• Yass! The video was more than perfect and the choreography really worked. It was nice to see Ariana dancing for a change. I got Bad Romance vibes from the visuals and also the Chromatica vibe was there. Props to Mama Gaga and Ariana

Comment

• That was awesome!!! A truly great Gaga video after a long time! The visuals, energy and production values are on spot.

So many cute and iconic moments plus the ending is lovely with 2 of them laughing and hugging!!

BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• Amazon Music ad.

Comment

• Still don’t like the song at all but that music video is her best since "G.U.Y.".
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I am so not into this Sci-Fi-theme paired with campy disco.

I feel like she’s doing the thing that Dua Lipa did in a very half-assed way.

Nah, even after like 10 spins I am not sold on this.
                            YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• I was really anticipating this but it feels a little pedestrian, both song and video. There are great ideas in it but poorly executed.
                              Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• The vid is superb!
                                Not into the song at all, tho.
                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• She served with this. Amazing track and video. Hope this goes to #1!
                                  One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My most played song today. Great video as well.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I like the video.
                                      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [115-111]

Comment

• I have listened to the song for the moment, I want to wait before the music video.
                                        i prefer Ariana‘a parts, Gaga feels like she’s trying to emulate her style and it sounds odd to me.Perhaps the video will make me like the song more ! But an unexpected and welcome collab, nonetheless !
                                        The Underground Crooner on Spotify.

Comment

• Ok, the video is brilliant! Song‘s a grower too!

Comment

• Does anyone know if the video was filmed during the Corona pandemic? Hmmm... i wonder how they have managed to film it despite the limitations.

As for the song it is more fun and even more likable thanks to the colorful and bouncy video, but the video is itself a rehash of Stupid Love and that beggs the question why two videos look so much alike despite being not a sequel to each other aside from having a general theme in common.

I give it 3.5 out of 5, its a decent track but both the song and the video are a far cry from the golden days of likes of Bad Romance, Alejandro and Pokerface.
                                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• some of you are so hard to please when it comes to gaga, but obsessed with other basic white girl pop lol
                                              thank u, next

Comment

• Originally posted by oaknuys View Post
                                                Does anyone know if the video was filmed during the Corona pandemic? Hmmm... i wonder how they have managed to film it despite the limitations.
                                                I believe the video was ready before. She postponed the release.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                                                  some of you are so hard to please when it comes to gaga, but obsessed with other basic white girl pop lol
                                                  We remember what she was

Comment

• Not into the song or the video. This whole era seems like Artpop the second but less inspired...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X