Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Rain On Me (feat. Ariana Grande)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are some people obsessed with race in this thread? - Makes me a bit uncomfortable, tbh.

The music video is great! - The song has already grown on me (I still consider this one to be one of her weaker singles but I think I have to accept the fact that GaGa has banned all choruses from her upcoming release + decides to go fully late 80s/early 90's)
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Omg I looooove the video. Her best in a long time for sure.
      The aesthetics, the dancing, the outfits, the hair, the effects... so good.
      It actually elevates the song even more for me.

I'm so happy. Stupid Love was kind of a disappointment for me, even though it has grown on me.
      But this is just amazing. I'm so excited for the album now.

I did not expect Gaga to slay me like this.
      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• For 2020 Gaga, this isn't bad. For Ari, it is.

Comment

• Stefaniiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Ponytail!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss

Ok so I didn’t know what to think about it when I heard it last night. Thought it was a bit too camp, but I did think they surprisingly sound well together.

but I watch that video and everyone click! This is white gay pride excellence and I’m mad I can’t use it properly. They both look mad cute in the video.

also, I think some of you gorls are way too hard on Gaga having to invent the wheel everytime she comes out. She’s finally putting out some regular weirdo geh music and folks still complain smh.
          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• This is going to be a big hit! Just watch!

Comment

• The music video is soooooo much FUN, I lived for it.

The song is a bop, we need to reopen clubs just so we can dance to this for 3min.
              Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• This is really disposable...
                jio CHARTS NOW:1/6/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10400726

Comment

• I really like the song. Nothing new but very catchy. Very.

Comment

• I still can't wrap my head around it. It's meh & cool at the same time. I think it will be a hit more because of the artists involved than because of the song itself, but still it's a decent song and much better than a lot of crap that charts these days.
                    last.fm

Comment

• What you get if Be Alright and Break free had a baby? Rain on me
                      It def suits much better to Ariana, but it feels like it's a song from 2012. We've heard it and we already saw a video like that...
                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I think this will age in a bad way.

Comment

• This such a great song, the production sounds like one of classic dance anthems from 00s, their voices go well together ... and they both look great in the video
                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                            I think this will age in a bad way.
                            Like most if not all Gaga’s songs.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 16M views so far for ROM on YouTube.
                              nympho - not sure if you commented, but what's your opinion on the Rain On Me song / video.

Comment

• 17 milion already. It's doing so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                                  16M views so far for ROM on YouTube.
                                  nympho - not sure if you commented, but what's your opinion on the Rain On Me song / video.
                                  Loooooving it big time. Way more than SL.
                                  Posted my opinion on pages 3 and 5.

Comment

• Cool, yeah I'm in the same boat loving Rain On Me more than SL.

The Sun UK has a good article on fans reactions to the song, the following was the best quote -

"The Collaboration We Never Asked For But Never Knew We Needed "

Comment

• This would've been better if the Ari sang the whole song. Why is Gaga obsessed with these screechy vocals?
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I have a feeling Stupid Love might be one of the weaker songs on the album. This is so much better than Stupid Love.
                                        I wonder why they went with that song as the lead.

Comment

• Addicted!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                            Stefaniiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Ponytail!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss

Ok so I didn’t know what to think about it when I heard it last night. Thought it was a bit too camp, but I did think they surprisingly sound well together.

but I watch that video and everyone click! This is white gay pride excellence and I’m mad I can’t use it properly. They both look mad cute in the video.

also, I think some of you gorls are way too hard on Gaga having to invent the wheel everytime she comes out. She’s finally putting out some regular weirdo geh music and folks still complain smh.
                                            hahha this is very white gay pride ready.

i love the video. I think Gaga needs to get a new choreographer though
                                            Forever Young

Comment

• The video is not among her best, but it's ok.
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                I think Gaga needs to get a new choreographer though
                                                I mean...

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  This would've been better if the Ari sang the whole song.
                                                  Totally agree with you! Arianna's vocals sound divine on this track!

The song is cute and so is the vid; I hope this is a hit for both ladies!
                                                  (Tbh, with Arianna's name attached to the song the odds are better. )
                                                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                    I think Gaga needs to get a new choreographer though
                                                    She needs LaurieAnn “boom kack” Gibson back.
                                                    Richy’s choreo’s are a mess a lot of the times.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X