Rina Sawayama - XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rina Sawayama - XS

Well I thought R&B was dead but Rina came with something that sounds like it was taken straight off Pink's "Cant Take Me Home" album.
    1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

This is very good, although I do prefer Comme Des Garcons! Her new album will be released in a few weeks and I am pretty excited about that one.
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

I like this. This is the music I expected from her based on the EP, which I liked a lot.

Still don't know what to expect from the album. STFU! was terrible and I was done with Comme des Garçons after 2 listens.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Been enjoying this for a few weeks, it's very very early 00s R&B/pop isn't it.

Comment

I like the variety that Rina represents with her latest releases
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I'm in love with this one!!!!

Comment

Official music video.

Comment

The 31 best music videos of 2020 (so far), ranked

14. "XS" by Rina Sawayama

Rina Sawayama's "XS" is a high-energy, visually pleasing pop video that casually lambastes the exploitative practices of capitalism, the mental toll of materialism, and the complicity of whiteness — all in less than four minutes.

It's a masterful social critique that parallels the very thing it critiques, cloaking something sinister in color, humor, and quotable directives.
                https://www.insider.com/best-music-v...-ranked-2020-8
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is one of my best songs this year. I'm surprised it's practically unknown to the general public.

Comment

Working...
                  X