Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toni Braxton - Do It

Attached Files
    Last edited by Controlfreak; Mon April 6, 2020, 04:50.

Comment

I never expected a new era soon but I love it!!! Appetizer before maincourse. This is a damn good and I expect an up tempo single before the album release. My expectation is a September album release. Uptempo single by August.
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

This is kinda boring and repetitive for first taste imho. Suffers from the same blah-ness of Forgiven. I do hope this is just the warm up and not the first real single... c'mon Toni, we're rooting for you!

Comment

Ehh.... "Coping (Disco Killerz Mix)" was better

Comment

So good to have her back.

Altough I like the track, it's not strong enough for first single material.
            I guess she'll release another song before a new album is released.

Comment

I think it's a pretty solid R&B song.
              See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
              See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

Love this
                Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
                  So good to have her back.

Altough I like the track, it's not strong enough for first single material.
                  I guess she'll release another song before a new album is released.
                  Which is why I believe she chose a Toni song (but not the best) to appetizer fans, and based on the reaction (of people know she’s coming and getting attention), her next single will be the official single to launch the album.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Ah it's sweet.
                    In this current time, I will take anything with that voice on it.

When I saw her live in London last year I was getting over my ex. Hearing this song then would have broken me!!

Comment

Shes with Island Records. Amazing artists on their roster.

Notable artists include Hozier, Demi Lovato, Fall Out Boy, The Killers, Leona Lewis, U2, Mumford & Sons, Amy Winehouse, Ben Howard, Florence + The Machine, Sigrid, John Newman, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Disclosure, Big Shaq, AlunaGeorge, Keane, Annie Lennox, JP Cooper, PJ Harvey, John Martyn, Nick Jonas, Robyn, Shawn Mendes, Jessie J and Iggy Azalea.

Comment

I wish she used one of those photos as the cover.

Comment

GORGEOUS TUNE!!!! Her voice....

Comment

This is nice.
                            Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Comment

Toni stay with a deal Hopefully they'll do better than Def Jam. Although they're under the same umbrella.

Comment

This song is so chilled and perfect to put her name back in the game for a new era. Love it!!!

Comment

She was Steve Harvey this morning and said the original single was suppose to be an upbeat song but because of the state of the world, her label decided to go with something more mellow.

Comment

It's just nice that she isn't taking long breaks! Hope the album is released this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlfreak View Post
                                        She was Steve Harvey this morning and said the original single was suppose to be an upbeat song but because of the state of the world, her label decided to go with something more mellow.
                                        That’s a smart move. In the current world circumstances, not many are in the mood for shaking it up.
                                        And I also want an upbeat track ala HWMEFM as the single that launches the album.
                                        Shes already wet our appetite unexpectedly

Comment

This is nice. Always here for new Toni. She is up there with all the big 90s divas IMO.

Comment

Happy to see she's back! This song is quite nice.
                                            I'm ready for an uptempo song though. I need 'He Wasn't Man Enough' teas, 20 years later.
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Good to have her back but the single is rather repetitive and boring. I'm hoping a follow up will be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                                                Happy to see she's back! This song is quite nice.
                                                I'm ready for an uptempo song though. I need 'He Wasn't Man Enough' teas, 20 years later.
                                                This!
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                  X