• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's....ok. Need some more listens.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
      Sounds like a mess. This song does absoutely not need a Missy verse. I mean Toni never went down that "throw a rap verse onto a song later route", why bother starting now. It's gonna do nada for the song.
      Last edited by InFamous; Fri June 26th, 2020, 18:06.

Comment

It's a BOP
        Last FM <3
        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Ivica View Post
          It's a BOP
          Agree. Not a copy and paste known these days.
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Good to see that they actually made a completely new version. I had assumed from the snippet that Missy just threw a verse onto the original song. My bad. The new version is actually pretty good, although I really like the "classic Toni" original.

Comment

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I really like the remix, more than I was expecting!! I can't remember the last time I had this feeling of 2 tracks to enjoy in their own right with a remix.

I'm glad I didn't listen to the snippet though, she basically gave away Missy's whole verse

Comment

I still prefer the original. Classic Toni and her voice sounds stunning on it.

Comment

Each track, original and remix, can stand out on its own. So glad the remix was not a copy and paste of Missy vocals on the original beat.
                    Would have preferred a little reading vocals of Toni but we can’t have it all I guess

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X