Usher x Lil' Jon x Ludacris - Sex Beat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usher x Lil' Jon x Ludacris - Sex Beat

Luda’s lost his mojo but the song could surprise me.
    Originally posted by beredy
    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

yeah 2020 coming
      Last FM <3
      Instagram

Comment

Lovers and Friends >>>>>>>>>Yeah
        Diva!!!

Comment

Oh jeez!!! I was hoping for something upbeat, but it sounds okay actually!
          thank u, next

Comment

Love it!
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

This kinda become a hit for Usher, it's really bad that his collab with Ella Mai is so slept on

Comment

If any of you guys are on Instagram, there is a new Usher song that songwriter Johnta Austin played (I assume he wrote) and that song is FIRE!!!! Usher is headed towards a comeback...…...
                Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TIfan View Post
                  If any of you guys are on Instagram, there is a new Usher song that songwriter Johnta Austin played (I assume he wrote) and that song is FIRE!!!! Usher is headed towards a comeback...…...
                  Is it the one from his latest Instagram post? That voice sounds like... Trey Songz to me.

Comment

To hear all three in a track in 2020!!! Pure fire!!!
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

This is Lovers and Friends part 2. Absolutely amazing!!!

Comment

LUDA's FLOW IS JUST MAGICCCCCCC

The song is a bit disjointed though. I think it should have started with the Usher Chorus then Luda then Chorus then Verse.

The chorus is a bit flat as well
                        Forever Young

Comment

^^^I think I would have liked Luda closer to the end. But I like this.

Comment

I need to play this in the car. I feel like it would bang.
                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Welp,

Time to hip roll to the ground then do a hand stand...

Diva!!!

Comment

This could do well for them as it is a smooth R&B song.

I like the chorus, the beginning was unnecessary though (incl. the rap). There needs to be a rapperless version.

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

This is the Usher i love!!
                                  I hope this does well.
                                  Too Much Music
                                  Too Much Music @Facebook
                                  Too Much Music @Twitter
                                  Scotland Social League

Comment

This goes nowhere to me.

Comment

Fire.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                        This goes nowhere to me.
                                        I think we put so much pressure on the older artists these days. They are beyond their prime. The fact that they still have a (massive) fan base is great. Enjoy the music from older artists for what it is. If anything, it just nostalgic to hear all three on a third track, 15 years after their amazing first and second songs.

Comment

I got bored and switched off the first chorus.

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

I think we put so much pressure on the older artists these days. They are beyond their prime. The fact that they still have a (massive) fan base is great. Enjoy the music from older artists for what it is. If anything, it just nostalgic to hear all three on a third track, 15 years after their amazing first and second songs.
                                            Doesn't change the fact that I think the song is flat. "Come Thru" is the BEST thing he's ever recorded in the decade yes I said it. "Climax" would be second.

Comment

I’m not going to lie. I agree that it does sound flat. But it’s good to have them on a track again and it’s actually more plausible that most of the music out there being released. Come Thru is good but only because of the sample if you ask me

Comment

Played this in the car.
                                                By the time this intro ended, I was bored AF. Ushers verses are just flat and boring. I was listening to the beat and guitar and it’s sounds so good! Is there an instrumental?

Comment

This is just okay. It would have been a huge hit in 2008. It's crazy how Usher sounds exactly the same. His voice is so consistent in both recorded and live versions.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X