Ashley Tisdale - Lemons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashley Tisdale - Lemons

Omfg YES! Coming to give us pop perfection again.
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri May 29, 2020, 01:45.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

What a great news!

Comment

Oh wow, this comes completely unexpected

I'm totally here for this! "Symptoms" was my second most favorite album of 2019!

Comment

I really hope this would be better than Voices in my Head...

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Hm. Have mixed feelings with that snippet to be honest

Comment

I didnt expect her to release anything new so soon. I will sure give this a listen.
              Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Comment

Pushed back a week to the 29th...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                    Pushed back a week to the 29th...
                    Yes! She said that some days ago but also mentioned that we’ll get some news today. Let’s wait & see!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sounds like a Symptoms leftover but cute tho.

Comment

Haven't heard snippets yet and I'll wait for the full thing tomorrow, but Symptoms leftover sounds good to me because I adore this album.

Comment

It's out and it really sounds like a "Symptoms" leftover, but in a good way IMO. It wouldn't have been a standout on the album for me personally like "Love Me & Let Me Go" or "Insomnia" were, but it's still a great song and I love how we actually already got something new a year following "Symptoms". I mean, it's Ashley after all.

Comment

It is a very sweet song! Curious to see if she'll release a new album again (9-10 tracks again) or a small EP next.

Comment

Very nice song

Comment

This is a nice and fun little song. Perfect for the summer. Really like the lyrics too.

Comment

Working...
                                    X