Katy Perry - Daisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katy Perry - Daisies

The first single from KP5, out May 15, 2020.
    Last edited by Nippian93; Thu May 7, 2020, 17:06.
    Whitney Houston

My excitement is all but gone.

The title of thread makes it look like its called "I Daisies" and I had some thoughts.

Comment

She has lost quite a lot of fans with the post-Witness material, so I hope that she's back to full force.
      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
      and everything you stand for?
      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

So is she complety scraping "Never Really Over", "Small Talk", "Harleys in Hawaii" and "Never Worn White" not including them on KP5, or will she include all those (or some of them) but they're now considered "buzz singles" and this one the "real" 1st single?

HIH and NWW really bombed, but she should include NRO and ST at least, imo.

Comment

I don't think those will be on the standard tracklist. Maybe deluxe. She always said those were "solo" releases and never connected them to KP5.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

She needs to BRING IT. She probs won't, but ugh. Never Really Over was honestly such a good pop song, so it's not like she can't do it.
            last.fm

Comment

Always here for new Kae-T. No matter how popping she is or not.

Comment

Never Worn White was absolutely beautiful. I always hate it when such songs don't get included on any albums.
                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...aisies__29715/
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I'm so done with mediocre stuff from her; she hasn't released something that i like since "365". I need a really great and catchy song.

And, tbh, i hope that "Never Really Over", "Small Talk", "Harleys in Hawaii" and "Never Worn White" will not be included in the new album, even though i kinda like HIH. I will appreciate brand new material than the aforementioned songs.
                    Last edited by GreekGeek; Thu May 7, 2020, 21:01.
                    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

I don't like the title nor the cover.
                      But I hope the song is good.

The last few singles weren't doing it for much. I did quite like Harleys in Hawaii though.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                        I don't like the title nor the cover.
                        But I hope the song is good.

The last few singles weren't doing it for much. I did quite like Harleys in Hawaii though.
                        +1 with everything you said.

Somehow I really hope it's a hit for her... but I've been hoping for that for a few singles now.

Comment

Very excited. I love "365", "Never Really Over", "Small Talk", "Harleys in Hawaii" and "Never Worn White". All great songs IMO, which I played a lot. Especially "Never Really Over".
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            Very excited. I love "365", "Never Really Over", "Small Talk", "Harleys in Hawaii" and "Never Worn White". All great songs IMO, which I played a lot. Especially "Never Really Over".
                            I agree the most part. All those singles had Katy’s signature voice and had good replay value.
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Never Really Over was great; Harleys in Hawaii was nice but forgettable and the other two aren’t even worth mentioning
                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Never relly over is still pulling nice numbers, they should include it
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Always supporting queen Katy!

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                    I agree. Where they the most excited songs? No but they where not bad songs at all
                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Maybe she’ll go back to Dr Luke, nobody is clocking him being the guy behind Doja Cat - Say So, so maybe it’s ok for her to go back.

Comment

I don't think her working with Luke again would solve her 'problems'.
                                        It would create some bops but that's it

Comment

I don't expect too much from it as I did not like really like the last singles by her except one.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Why so many people believe that only Dr. Luke can give her hits? There are so many producers out there who can also give her solid hits... Stargate, Zedd, Calvin Harris, Max Martin to name a few...
                                            And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

I don’t think ‘Never Really Over’, ‘Small Talk’, ‘Harley’s In Hawaii’, or ‘Never Worn White’ will make the final tracklist, those will be considered as separate releases, as ‘Daisies’ is the real first single! Hoping for something upbeat and summery!

Comment

Never Really Over is still a TUNE, but she hasn't released anything interesting after that, so I don't have very high expectations.
                                                i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                                                  I don’t think ‘Never Really Over’, ‘Small Talk’, ‘Harley’s In Hawaii’, or ‘Never Worn White’ will make the final tracklist, those will be considered as separate releases, as ‘Daisies’ is the real first single! Hoping for something upbeat and summery!
                                                  Rumor has it “Never Really Over” and “Harleys In Hawaii” will be part of the standard tracklist.

The trash that is “Small Talk” really lost.

The album is apparently called Smile and drops on June 26th.
                                                  Last edited by Noahh; Fri May 8, 2020, 17:38.
                                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                  X