No announcement yet.

Katy Perry - Daisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised she's dropping an album when she clearly won't be able to promote, isn't she due in the next month or so?
    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Harley's in Hawaii is actually one of her best songs. A shame everyone slept on it.

Comment

Looking forward to hearing this. Hopefully it’ll be the beginning of her being back on form instead of releasing random single after random single.

In saying that, I did enjoy Never Really Over and, unlike a lot of people, REALLY liked Small Talk. I did think it was really short though - until Kelly Rowland releases Coffee lol

Comment

Never really over and Harleys in Hawaii are TUNES.
          I don't even know what a Small talk is. Bye.
          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Small Talk was her best song in ages

Comment

Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
              Small Talk was her best song in ages
              Her recent singles are good and catchy imo but misses that generic pop beat to smash.
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                Rumor has it Taylor is featured on the single.

It pretty much confirms Taylor is on the single!!!
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I know im in the minority but I also love small talk
                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim View Post
                    I'm surprised she's dropping an album when she clearly won't be able to promote, isn't she due in the next month or so?
                    It's unusual, but it's actually happened before: Both Madonna and Nelly Furtado released their albums 'Music' and 'Folklore' a few weeks after giving birth.
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

^She can always promote the single/album later. However, don't get me wrong, but in her current state,i don't think promoting will work in her favor; maybe if "Daisies" becomes a mega hit -which i doubt- things will turn around for her.
                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

If Taylor is really on the song, then both of them better bring it, cause it may actually have a chance since Taylor is involved, though not even she’s the hitmaker she once was.

Both of them have had hits and (more recently) misses so it’s hard to tell what this will be.

IF Taylor is even involved.
                        last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                          IF Taylor is even involved.
                          Exactly. Otherwise, it will be very difficult for Katy...

Comment

Comment

Well...

Comment

Sounds like a catchy little number. Would this be Taylor's first feature with a female?

Comment

^ Nope, she had Breathe with Colbie Caillat on Fearless. And the Dixie Chicks are featured on her Lover album
                                  You drew stars around my scars

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

If these are the actual lyrics of the song...

Comment

Daisies right through me?

Comment

They're a spin on the lyrics from Taylor's song, The Archer

'Cause they see right through me
                                          They see right through me
                                          They see right through
                                          Can you see right through me?
                                          They see right through
                                          They see right through me
                                          I see right through me
                                          I see right through me

Comment

Oh

Does it definitely feature Taylor then? Or is the whole thing a wind up?

Comment

Originally posted by matt9210 View Post
                                              They're a spin on the lyrics from Taylor's song, The Archer
                                              Yeah I thought it was a joke because of the last part with the archer and the prey which is also from The Archer. And there was this talk about Taylor being on the song so it looked a bit fishy.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

It's out! I like it, but it's not much better than the latest singles and even though they were nice, they weren't big hits and I don't see this becoming one either. It's very catchy and short though, that's a plus.

Comment

Cute. Typical Katy. But nothing to grab our attention.
                                                  Her and her team need to seriously take time off and concentrate on her new projects from writing to producing. Conception is always nice but they fail dismally by releasing same old same ol.

same as Chris Brown and Drake. Quantity over quality for them.

Comment

The video is very "Someday (I'll Understand)". The song is okay on the first listen, doesn't sound like the smash she needs at the moment, but it's better than her last few efforts that I honestly can't even remember.
                                                    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

It’s cute but it’s not special in any way, she's so boring now.

Comment

If y'all ignored Harley's in Hawaii then you can also easily ignore this one.

Comment

Ugh. Her voice is so annoying in this one. I mean it usually is, but not for the whole duration of the song. One YT play from me is enough for this.
                                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Well if she is in her phase "I'm doing what i want" then good for her but I hope they didn't think this will be a hit
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

This is not a hit
                                                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Working...
                                                              X