X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's cute, but a bit there

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

It's out! I like it, but it's not much better than the latest singles and even though they were nice, they weren't big hits and I don't see this becoming one either. It's very catchy and short though, that's a plus.
      I actually loved Harleys In Hawaii. It was so sexy and lush.

Daisies isn’t bad but doesn‘t actually knock me off my socks.
      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Oh boy...

Comment

This is really boring, she's in dire need of a shake up.

Comment

This is better than I expected but that final "Daisies" in the chorus is unsettling to say the least...
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Good song! I hope she includes NRO, HIH, and NWW cos they were all good.

As far as I'm concerned there was only one song called Small Talk released last year, and it was from Louise.
              thank u, next

Comment

Probably, i'm the only one here who likes this song more than her releases since NRO...
                And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Sounds like a Prism leftover really...

Comment

Don't like it, it's very disappointing like many songs after Witness :/
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I like the vibe of it, like a summery Unconditionally, but I'm missing a proper chorus

Comment

IT'S CUTE
                        Forever Young

Comment

It really doesn't get more basic.

Comment

I just pre-ordered the 7" Vinyl single for my record collection

Comment

It's so... basic.
                              It's not bad, but nothing exciting either.
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

It’s not lead single worthy especially for a comeback but at least it’s not her usual kidz bop song. She has released worse stuff than this let's put it that way.

The video reminded me of Miley's "Malibu".
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post

As far as I'm concerned there was only one song called Small Talk released last year, and it was from Louise.
                                  THIS. We only listen to queen of pop Louise.

i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Not blown away by this
                                    You drew stars around my scars

Comment

This would be fine for a thirdish single. I NEED to see her perform this live only to see her attempt to hit that final daisies in the hook. It sort of reminds me of Unconditionally (which I loved btw).

She should have gone down the 80's route.

Comment

Oh guys this isn’t good at all
                                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I cannot really see this being in any way successful. Sounds like a Track 9 on an album.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                            Well if she is in her phase "I'm doing what i want" then good for her but I hope they didn't think this will be a hit
                                            I heard her manager say somewhere that it was the time for "heart position over chart position" . Take from that what you will.

Comment

Blah.

I want to erase this narrative that this girls can't give us a quality bop while knocked up. This kinda boring.

Comment

Bland af.
                                                Girl was on the right track with NRO and HIH but derailed after those.
                                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

I think this is her best since Never Really Over, but that isn't saying much

It starts off nice, but feels like it's building up to a big chorus that never actually happens. And then you realise that the chorus already happened and that was it...

It's not bad, buuuut with this as a lead single, the new album is basically DOA.
                                                  last.fm

Comment

Oh god; what a terrible video... it was supposed to portray Katy’s most precious moment in her life but it’s totally gone wrong... oh gosh it’s horribly amateurish and those effects are disturbing. The photographs from the same photoshoot looks gorgeous and lively, but the video is not carrying any of that.
                                                    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I’ve not seen anyone post about this on social media. Awkward...
                                                      LJC--->>

Comment

Cute song. Terrible video.

Comment

I like the song. Just not as a lead single from a new era. It's just not good enough
                                                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

I LOVE it! It sounds amazing!! Very pop and catchy, bring on the new era Katy, and as a Katy fan I’m here for it!

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                                                              I LOVE it! It sounds amazing!! Very pop and catchy, bring on the new era Katy, and as a Katy fan I’m here for it!
                                                              I agree with you! I love this and have played it loads since it came out.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X