Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Katy nailed every single performance so far! Well done!!!
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• First remix.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I still really like this. I still think it's the wrong lead single but whatever
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I absolutely love this!

Comment

• Heard this the day it came out and I was a little underwhelmed, however I just heard it for the second time on the radio and actually, it’s one of my favourites.

It shows off her vocals really well, it’s been a while since Katy’s put a song out with acoustic guitar in it, and it sets up the new era of ‘being at peace with herself etc’ really well!

Comment

• Originally posted by jacky93 View Post
                    Heard this the day it came out and I was a little underwhelmed, however I just heard it for the second time on the radio and actually, it’s one of my favourites.

It shows off her vocals really well, it’s been a while since Katy’s put a song out with acoustic guitar in it, and it sets up the new era of ‘being at peace with herself etc’ really well!
                    It's a real grower, I was underwhelmed the first time also, but it's a really catchy track.

Comment

• this mix made me love this song
                      Forever Young

Comment

• OMG!!! I love that remix!!! I just heard it now after you posted it!!!
                        I like the song more!!!

Loveguru Thanks ex fam
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Walking On Air the smash that got away, glad she included it.

Comment

• The remix and its video are both out of this world! This is her best video in the longest and the mash up / megamix is pure fire! Loooove this alot
                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• That's one hectic remix
                              Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Justice for Peacock and Walking on Air

Comment

• Love that remix! Though Walking On Air kinda didn’t fit in for me.

I wish this version of Daisies (full and without the other songs) and this video were the main versions. She might have had a hit with it.
                                  last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post

this mix made me love this song
                                    Love the video, love the remix. Bring it to Spotify now!
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• OMG WISH THE PRIDE VIDEO CONCEPT WERE IN THE ORIGINAL!!!!! SHE WASTED THATTTTTT

Comment

• This remix and this mv are perfect! I love both! Excellent job!!

Comment

• Remix sounds better than the original.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Comment

• Dont like that acoustic mix at all, the music is horrible.

Comment

• Why isn't she releasing the Pride Remix on Spotify????
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• The original remains the superior and best version.

Comment

• The acoustic version is just ok...

Comment

• Daisies song is reaching to million of music lover and I like it to add to my list

Comment

• I started loving this song.

Comment

• I just feel her songs are getting weaker over recent years.

Comment

• I feel the opposite. I feel that she still delivers but it’s not pushed and marketed in Katy style.
                                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                                            X