Chloe x Halle - Do It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance at 3min10.
    The instrumental breakdown at the end is everything, and those adlibs!!!

LOL at Chloe having the tag of her dress out at the beginning.
    Last edited by KEY9481; Sat May 23rd, 2020, 09:20.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I'm happily surprised to see the video already near 5m views.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Not a big fan of that performance, mainly because of the set and the camera distance. So YouTuber-ish.

Comment

I hope they do a bit more for the album. Do It is a crowd pleaser but fairly forgettable.
          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
            I hope they do a bit more for the album. Do It is a crowd pleaser but fairly forgettable.
            Are you ok? It's an amazing song!

Comment

This song do it is the first time I've been interested to listen to them and even downloaded the single. Am actually looking forward to see what the album brings as 'do it' is a tune.

Comment

I mean, I kinda understand where Loose is coming from. This song is hot but it is indeed clearly their attempt to reach a wider mainstream audience and I honestly don't blame them though, people have been sleeping on them for too long.

Also, what is Columbia/Parkwood waiting for? This has been getting some traction online these past few weeks yet we still have no radio adds date so far.

Comment

I sort of understand, but this is a total bop. Everything is fire, really.
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                    Also, what is Columbia/Parkwood waiting for? This has been getting some traction online these past few weeks yet we still have no radio adds date so far.
                    boo it cam out 1.5 weeks ago. But I agree I want them to send it to radio, they deserve some kind of success so bad It already kind of did very good for their standard but I want them to enter the Hot100 at least.

aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

boo it cam out 1.5 weeks ago.
                      *days

This quarantine period feels like it's been forever already.

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                        I sort of understand, but this is a total bop. Everything is fire, really.
                        I think it was good for them to take this direction. It's a lot more accessible without sacrificing quality imo.

I mean their previous stuff is all layered and great, but DISKNEE.
                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

This song has grown on me in a huge way. I hope people don't sleep on this.

Comment

It’s gonna be a hit, bookmark me!
                            Fiat 500

Comment

Never heard of these girls, I like this. Ciara meets Beyonce ft. Shakira vibes here. Added it to my playlist.

Comment

Thanks for tagging me on this abi

Unfortunately, I'm probably not enough of a R&B fan to really appreciate this. It's cute though.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                  Unfortunately, they struggle to gain commercial appeal. As much as they are very articulate and sweet, they are quite boring. "Do It" gives so much of an Aaliyah vibe, hope the album is really good.

Comment

Working...
                                  X