• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanie C - Blame It On Me

New single coming at the end of May.

Can’t wait, loved the last two songs!
    THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Apparently it's even more dancey than Who I Am!

Last edited by Debs_Wild; Wed May 13th, 2020, 20:01.

Comment

I like the cover!

Comment

Great cover!

Melanie C will announce the British jury points in the FREE EUROPEAN SONG CONTEST (Pro7,) this Saturday! - I think this will be a nice opportunity to get in touch with the German audience again! - Maybe even parts of the song get played or she does perform "somehow"?
          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I like the cover! Let's see how this new song sounds. Who I Am was a great song.

Her recent appearance on BBC Radio 1 for a DJ Session was really good too.

Comment

I think the cover is awful. It looks like she just walked straight out of the washing machine.

Comment

This woman is amazing! Who I Am is an anthem!

Comment

Out tomorrow!

Comment

Oooh I like
                    Uk the only way

Comment

Love this!
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

This is definitely the best out of the last 3 singles. On first listen it is quite good (although the chorus is a bit underwhelming after the mega-bridge). This new dance direction definitely suits Mel (not that I minded her pop/rock stuff)
                        jio CHARTS NOW:6/7/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10427172

Comment

^ yeah I mean Northern Star won because it played with genres but its no coincidence that I Turn To You (Remix) was so big. When she switched to middle of the road singer song writer for album 2 it killed everything.
                          Uk the only way

Comment

It’s out, and it’s a BANGER!

Comment

Another great pop/dance track, bring on the album!
                              THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

The album will be really interesting. The singles at this point are great.

Comment

It seems she’s definitely going ‘Dance’ on this next record, after all the singles we heard, and I’m totally here for it!

Comment

Yes, this is another great song from her. She's actually delivering lately, loving that!

Comment

I love thst she is embracing Sporty Spice now after so many years trying to bury her but srgh whoever edits her videos...come on.
                                      Uk the only way

Comment

That video was... a choice.

Comment

What's wrong with her voice? Was it pitched....down?

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                                            It seems she’s definitely going ‘Dance’ on this next record, after all the singles we heard, and I’m totally here for it!
                                            she has said that in her live Q&A that it’s time to dance.

i like the vibe of the song, i just think the chorus could have been better.

the video is as good as the budget they had to do. I like the single references there.
                                            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I prefer the other single, this one lacks something, but the video it's great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                What's wrong with her voice? Was it pitched....down?
                                                There's nothing wrong with it. She is just using her lower register, like she did in the title song of The Sea:

Comment

I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM!!!!

Comment

Nice song, the music video is kinda fun with a limited budget, at least it's not super-generic
                                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Debut live performance of Blame It On Me:

She did well!

Comment

Apparently she has been working with Alessia DiMarco, one of Italy's biggest female dance DJ's / producers on tracks for this album, as well as Biffco, who were behind many of the biggest Spice Girls tracks (and much of her Northern Stars album)!

Comment

This is one of her best singles. It has a catchy beat and the video is great with spice and solo references. Looking forward to the album

Comment

Although I like it, it’s the one I like the least out of the three released so far.
                                                            Who I Am was way better for me.

No release date for the album yet??

Comment

Working...
                                                            X