X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jio View Post
    Do It?
    Beyond Toni too.
    Do It is great too. I prefer remix much more.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Bop! Definitely the best version of the song. Reminds me of Doja Cat.

Comment

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Comment

VIDEO!!!

Comment

This is such a feel-good song and the video is awesome!

Comment

Such an intense comeback! The vocals are as great as always, the beat is infectious and the chorus and the dance breakdown are pure genius! Love this loads
                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Not liking anything she's put out so far.
                  Sex & cigarettes was good.
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Comment

Yes Toni. I love this on her.

Album seems to be shapping up much better than that last mess.

Comment

• Preyoncé
                        Preyoncé commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I loved that song but then again, Toni can do no wrong in my eyes

The bass line always reminds me of this baseline from this classic. 3m18s.

Toni’s time starts at 2m45s

Comment

I absolutely love this, Toni is still releasing music that sits amongst her best and the video is an absolute triumph, I live for a dance break with some choreography in a music video

Comment

Originally posted by w1llll View Post
                          I absolutely love this, Toni is still releasing music that sits amongst her best and the video is an absolute triumph, I live for a dance break with some choreography in a music video
                          The good ol days!!!

Comment

A hardcore stan on Twitter. Toni also posted the video.

Comment

Does anyone know if dance has been sent to US radios? It's moving very slow and even bouncing in and out of US iTunes R&B, do it has a better start than it and dance is the one with a proper video.

Comment

She just had another compilation released with Dance and Do It Remix, plus songs from her previous album and LMD with Babyface.
                                Like what is happening!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                  She just had another compilation released with Dance and Do It Remix, plus songs from her previous album and LMD with Babyface.
                                  Like what is happening!!!
                                  The weird thing about this EP is that it has a solo Babyface song on it, which is very odd.

Comment

This is her 4th digital compilation this year. 4th. Instead of concentrating in new album streams, they put it on a random ass compilation.
                                    her release is extremely messy (see album thread).

Comment

Well, it’s supposed to be a “playlist” according to her

But they definitely don’t seem to know how to make a playlist releasing it as a proper EP...

I guess once the new album is out the streams will count for the album, and same for the old songs, they’ll count for their parent albums.

Comment

Working...
                                      X