Chris Brown & Young Thug - Go Crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Brown & Young Thug - Go Crazy

New single from Chris from his collaborative album with Young Thug.

This is actually a jam. 2000's R&B vibes, I'm enjoying it!

Y'all not feeling this? ThaInfo1 Loveguru Preyoncé BeeBoy Tansike Erotica LongingHeart

I really like it atm. Breezy, chill, summery vibe - kinda reminds me of Ci's "Can't Leave Em Alone".

Comment

Quiet chilled but sounds like another consumption release from Chris. We need quality, not quantity.
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
        Quiet chilled but sounds like another consumption release from Chris. We need quality, not quantity.
        This. Call me back when he is releasing "X" quality stuff again and growing upon that. I'm tired of him and these songs that sound like the 8000 of the last 4 years.
        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

This. Call me back when he is releasing "X" quality stuff again and growing upon that. I'm tired of him and these songs that sound like the 8000 of the last 4 years.
          Exactly. Beats sound good (but generic) but lyrics are boring and just like Drake, he relies on his voice.
          X was truly his best last album but song wise, he topped last with Juicy with Jen and Kellz.

I know he will never get sponsorship and needs to make an income but he needs to give us a break from him.
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

Exactly. Beats sound good (but generic) but lyrics are boring and just like Drake, he relies on his voice.
            X was truly his best last album but song wise, he topped last with Juicy with Jen and Kellz.

I know he will never get sponsorship and needs to make an income but he needs to give us a break from him.
            I mean, as much as I like this I fully agree with you guys. He needs to take a break real bad. Go take care of your daughter, be a good dad, find some inspiration here and there and come back feeling 100% fresh.

In regards to his income, I'm sure he's doing more than fine with all his royalties - as long as the doesn't spend it on unnecessary things like cokes & drugs or whatever. He can also make a side business if he wants to (and I'm sure he already has). Or he can work on other people's projects, I'm sure he has thousands of unreleased songs.

Comment

Haven't check out lots of stuff Chris has released lately... though I just played this due to abi tagging me and it's better than expected. Still nothing outstanding.

Comment

This samples one of those Lil Wayne/Juvenile/Baby songs right?

Comment

#9 in New Zealand. Wow.

It amazes me how Chris is still able to score top 10 hits in countries like the UK, Australia & NZ with his R&B & Urban stuff while his peers are struggling to do so. His fanbase is loyal as heck!

Comment

#2 Apple Music #3 Spotify New Zealand. We stan one of the most peaceful countries in the world.

Comment

This is not bad but I want another Deuces
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I'm obsessed with this y'all. It's 2020's "No Guidance" for me.

Also #2 in New Zealand. Wow oh wow.

Comment

Up to #3 on R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay!

Looks like I'm the only one here who's stanning. Another "No Guidance" situation which means... 30 weeks at number one LET'S GO!

Comment

Working...
                          X