Steps - What The Future Holds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steps - What The Future Holds

So apparently this will be the brand new single from Steps.

Bit of a boo as the song was uploaded to Apple Music China yesterday for streaming by mistake but swiftly got taken down.

Some have heard the song in full and said it’s an up-tempo pure Steps track - so lots to look forward to :-)

I really hope new music is imminent!

Comment

Their last album was good. Let's wait and see!

Comment

Always here for new steps
        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
          I really hope new music is imminent!
          Can't say how but I know for a fact they have new music on the way, reason it hasn't be released yet is due to Corona Virus.

Comment

Any updates?
            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I found this single cover from a Chinese release apparently? Looks like a promo.

Comment

That’s the new logo ..

Comment

I’d expect their faces to be on the cover.

Comment

Don't like the logo

Comment

Apparently this leaked again over the weekend. I haven't heard it yet and rumour has it the entire album has been pushed back until next year now. Incredibly annoying considering it we would have had the single, album and tour tickets by now (tour was Q4 apparently). Looking at their discography on wiki and I never realised they had 3 #1 albums (Steptacular in 1999, Gold in 2001 and Ultimate in 2011) - if they manage to get the new album to #1 then they'll have had a #1 album in 4 different decades. God I feel old
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

About right though with what’s going off - last time they did a lot of live promo performances and they ain’t gonna happen any time soon this year. Deffo a shame though.

Comment

I’d rather wait until they can promote properly but yes it is a shame as it sounds like there was a big plan to emulate their 2017 success.

Comment

They were days away from announcing when lockdown happened. The music video was done, album done, photo shoots all done and promo all lined up. They even sorted their catalogue out on streaming, with The Last Dance added (which has all their b-sides and rarities), a crappy budget compilation removed and a digital expanded version of Gold added.

It’s such a shame because a new Steps album in lockdown would have been wonderful. Lisa living in Dubai doesn’t make matters any easier either I suppose.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the album and tour being pushed back to 2021 messes up their plans beyond the new album too as 2022 is their 25th anniversary and any gap between a new album centric tour and a greatest hits tour (with a new compilation?) is now gone.

#FreeBritney

Comment

I’m sure they can do what they did last time - arena tour 2021 and summer tour 2022?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                I’m sure they can do what they did last time - arena tour 2021 and summer tour 2022?
                                The summer tour wouldn’t have been as profitable as an arena tour? I’m sure they’ll figure it out. I just really want to hear their new stuff

#FreeBritney

Comment

Looks as though this will be coming this week ..... exciting :-D

Comment

MY BODY IS READY.

Bold move releasing a Q4 album (presumably it’ll be released at the earliest in October?)

#FreeBritney

Comment

Single released 09/09/2020

#FreeBritney

Comment

First play on Radio 2 tomorrow at 8.30am, released on all platforms at 9am. Colour me excited

#FreeBritney

Comment

I have never listened to a Steps song so I guess I will start here.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                            I have never listened to a Steps song so I guess I will start here.
                                            Go find ‘Scared of The Dark’ on youtube. You won’t regret it.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Go find ‘Scared of The Dark’ on youtube. You won’t regret it.
                                              Yes!! But check out their earlier stuff as well. It's equally as good

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

Yes!! But check out their earlier stuff as well. It's equally as good
                                                I honestly think SOTD is one of their best ever songs. Easily in my top 5.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I honestly think SOTD is one of their best ever songs. Easily in my top 5.
                                                  Yeah I agree. It was such a good comeback song for them as well! I listen to it a lot!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X