No announcement yet.

Steps - What The Future Holds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! It only took me one extra listen to love it! The lyrics are so mesmerizing and heartfelt. The chorus kinda made me cry.
    The song is deffo a steps classic and I’m so happy the video is coming in two days as well. If it wasn’t for the pandemic these guys would have promoted it big time; nonetheless I’m so happy the album is coming much sooner than expected!
    Once more; the song is marvelous.... equally as epic as Scared of The Dark.
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I’m on my tenth repeat lol and its getting better and better! Btw... i just found the track is written by Sia! Now looking back at the lyrics it explains its awesomeness
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Can't wait, SOTD was absolutely amazing!
        My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

The UK itunes no.1 is achieved super fast! Wow... the fanbase in uk is really supporting these guys! Such lovely news

Comment

This is amazing. Like, SOTD amazing. It sounds a little like Dancing With a Broken Heart too. It’s so 2000s Steps yet sounds modern too.

I’m such a sucker for a pure pop song - I have no idea why unapologetic, happy go lucky, pure pop went out of fashion.

This is a chart worthy #1, not just iTunes #1. Sadly I doubt it will go top 40 like SOTD.
            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Song is classic Steps, it sounds a little dated to me but not in a bad way!. It’s nice to actually have a band from that time still releasing music!

Comment

Lee getting a verse <3

#FreeBritney

Comment

A little disappointed with this!
                  thank u, next

Comment

I love it. It's typical steps!
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Love this song.
                      Hate the cover art - it should go girl, boy, girl, boy, girl but they’ve thrown the aesthetic out the window there.

Comment

It is not very good, is it?

​​​​I expected a catchy tune. Instead we got a Sia leftover.

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                          It is not very good, is it?

​​​​I expected a catchy tune. Instead we got a Sia leftover.

#FreeBritney

Comment

I love this from first listen. It’s not as good as scared of the dark and I agree it does sounds a bit like dancing with a broken heart but I’m not mad!
                            Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Love it! Lee looking might fine...

#FreeBritney

Comment

A wonderful video; super fun to watch.
                                A great update compared to the cheap backdrops used in Scared In The Dark.

Comment

This is really good!

Comment

Even as a kid I never liked Steps, but I don't really mind this, it sounds a bit like it came straight from the Eurovision movie, I think I've realised the thing I haven't liked about Steps, is Claire's voice being the most dominant, it's a bit too musical theatre, but this is enjoyable, at least they are pleasing fans by sticking to what the fans liked about them in the first place.
                                    1 Becky Hill |2 Jamie Cullum |3 Jennifer Hudson|4 Harry Styles |5 Celeste

Comment

This is an absolute banger, and I can’t stop hitting repeat.

I love that they are making music which is so unashamedly them, but still offers something new and exciting. Their recent output seems better than it ever was to be honest?

My only criticism is H trying to copy Sia with the vowel distortion... cos if it durrrrsss, I’ll turn to durrrrst.

Lee, on the other hand, completely nailed his part.

Comment

Looll that H trying to sound like Sia seem to be very much intentional lol admittedly I loved that part as well ;) nevertheless the song and its video are both beyond good!

Comment

Really good comeback song. Love it!

Comment

One of the best songs of the year. I love it!
                                            Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

This is enjoyable and very care free but nothing original or to be crazy about.
                                              It seems it missed the UK Top 100 entirely... oops!

Comment

I do like this, but the production bothers me slightly - it feels a bit cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                                  I do like this, but the production bothers me slightly - it feels a bit cheap.
                                                  very late 2000s - early 2010s Eurovision ("Popular" comes to mind)
                                                  Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by maroon View Post
                                                    This is enjoyable and very care free but nothing original or to be crazy about.
                                                    It seems it missed the UK Top 100 entirely... oops!

CHARTS | Official Charts

What The Future Holds spends a 3rd week on the official Sales, Downloads & Scottish singles charts.
                                                    #21 official scottish singles chart
                                                    #29 official singles sales chart
                                                    #29 official singles download chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X