Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madison Beer - Selfish (solo or with Alan Walker)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madison Beer - Selfish (solo or with Alan Walker)

Second single of Madison's upcoming debut album "Life Support". The track already got released in mid February, but no one created a topic so far.

I only came across of the song today as there has been a new version with Norwegian DJ and producer Alan Walker released today:

There is something about this chick...I don't know. I have always side eyed her but I will give it a listen.

Comment

It's one of her best songs tho, she is getting some attention with this one, so far it has more than 40M of replays on spotify.

Comment

I feel like she's that Noah Cyrus / Hailee Steinfeld type of artist, with no big hit but still pulling great numbers especially on streaming platforms. And she'll be fine with that IMO.

Her voice is amazing. Can't believe she started as that Bieber girl with that Melody song some years ago. Couldn't take her serious for a long time due to that but she definitely came a long way since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          I feel like she's that Noah Cyrus / Hailee Steinfeld type of artist, with no big hit but still pulling great numbers especially on streaming platforms. And she'll be fine with that IMO.

Her voice is amazing. Can't believe she started as that Bieber girl with that Melody song some years ago. Couldn't take her serious for a long time due to that but she definitely came a long way since then.
          Her EP ''As She Pleases'' is pretty awesome! You should check it out!!! Dead is my fav from this!!!!

Comment

Much prefer the original to the remix.
            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Working...
            X