Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ava Max - Who's Laughing Now

Another single....

"Kings & Queens" is still rising everywhere so this is very rushed....again.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

This has a lot to live up to because her latest singles were all huge hits for me personally and really Pop gems, especially "Salt" and "Kings & Queens".

Comment

We need that album already.

Comment

....another flop bop is incoming! I couldn't get into Kings and Queens though.

Comment

Took me ages to get into Kings & Queens, hope this is more instant.

Comment

So... it's 2nd June... is this delayed (again)?

Comment

I like Kings & Queens. But it doesn't perform well on charts compared with her previous singles. I hope your assessment of its rising is correct.
              Global Hits Chart: The hottest hits on planet earth

Comment

Originally posted by globalhitschart View Post
                I like Kings & Queens. But it doesn't perform well on charts compared with her previous singles. I hope your assessment of its rising is correct.
                It’s doing way better than Alone, Torn, and — if we count those as singles — Freaking Me Out, Blood Sweat & Tears and On Somebody. In some countries it’s doing better than Salt and IMHO it will be bigger than So Am I in the long run, becoming her second biggest single possibly.
                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post

It’s doing way better than Alone, Torn, and — if we count those as singles — Freaking Me Out, Blood Sweat & Tears and On Somebody. In some countries it’s doing better than Salt and IMHO it will be bigger than So Am I in the long run, becoming her second biggest single possibly.
                  Agreed. "Kings & Queens" is actually doing really well for her standards, especially in the UK.

I'm glad she's actually on a roll with scoring some nice hits here and there.

Comment

Also not coming out today...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                      Also not coming out today...
                      Now clearly isn’t the right time.

Comment

I mean....a flop will be a flop no matter when it's released.

Comment

Scheduled to be released on June 26, 2020 now.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                            Just cause a song doesn’t do well in the U.S or UK doesn’t make it a flop, Salt and Kings & Queens have done well, just not in the countries most people jump to straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                              Where is Kings & Queens a flop? It has already reached number 25 in the UK and in the most countries of Europe. She has even reached number 16 in Germany, where most mainstream american pop artists struggle to get a high position and longeivity. And it's very likely that Kings & Queens enters the BB Hot 100 next week. I don't know how you consider a flop, but for me it's definitely a hit.

Anyways:

A release on 26th of june is a good choice, I prefer friday releases, even though she doesn't peak in the first week in most cases.
                              Last edited by Rebel X; Mon June 15th, 2020, 12:49.

Comment

^ just by the way; "Kings & Queens" is not likely to enter the BB Hot 100 at all. It's nowhere on the Radio Chart and only #1298 on Apple Music. Being around #100 on iTunes and around #150 on Spotify will never be enough for an entry, sadly...

But overall I agree. She's far from flopping and "Salt" and "Kings & Queens" are even bigger hits than "So Am I" in several countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  ^ just by the way; "Kings & Queens" is not likely to enter the BB Hot 100 at all. It's nowhere on the Radio Chart and only #1298 on Apple Music. Being around #100 on iTunes and around #150 on Spotify will never be enough for an entry, sadly...

But overall I agree. She's far from flopping and "Salt" and "Kings & Queens" are even bigger hits than "So Am I" in several countries.
                                  But maybe on the "Bubbling under Hot 100 Chart"? That would be something at least.
                                  Last edited by Rebel X; Tue June 16th, 2020, 13:32.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Messy...

Comment

WTF. What is going on with this? Maybe they're delaying it because "Kings & Queens" is still growing in some countries?

Comment

Maybe they want to film a music video.

Comment

At least she changed the color of the wig?? it looks a lil crunchy though.

Comment

So "Kings & Queens" gets send to the US radios in early July. Guess they want to try pushing that one at first, that would explain the delay for this.

Comment

K&Q just entered the Spotify Global 50 at #47.

I am glad the postponement of WLN was forced on them. They are always too early. If K&Q hadn’t come out too early, Salt could have gone the same path as K&Q, with a global Spotify Top 50 placement.
                                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
                                                  K&Q just entered the Spotify Global 50 at #47.

I am glad the postponement of WLN was forced on them. They are always too early. If K&Q hadn’t come out too early, Salt could have gone the same path as K&Q, with a global Spotify Top 50 placement.
                                                  Agreed. I'm happy with the outcome, even though I was really looking forward to new Ava Max so much.

Comment

This should be released with an album pre-order, she has released too many songs now and event hough not all are said to make it, I don't want to see her end up with a Noah Cyrus trajectory

Comment

The good news will probably be that an album is coming and they want the new single to coincide with the album.
                                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Ava has now confirmed in an interview with a brasilian radio station that "Who's Laughing Now?" will be released in 2 weeks (I guess the 31st of July, since it's a Friday) and that she has a big annoucement prepared for the next day (probably something about the album)!!

Comment

They need to release that damn album soon. How many more songs do they want to release before it? They need to announce the album and launch it with this as a single right after Kings & Queens peaked. I hope they don't wait on another US Hit because if she loses her momentum it's over.
                                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                            X