No announcement yet.

Ava Max - Who's Laughing Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She’s not gonna sell many albums whenever she releases it so she might as well drop it now.

Comment

They are currently promoting her discography with ads on Instagram. Is she going to release a greatest hits EP before she has even released an album or what?
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        She’s not gonna sell many albums whenever she releases it so she might as well drop it now.
        Absolutely, she doesn’t really have a fan base. The album could be a gay hit potentially
        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Well, I believe they delayed this one due to "Kings and Queens" longevity and possible Hot 100 entry in coming weeks.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Finally

I hope it lives up to my expectations.

Comment

She shared a snippet of the video (!) on social media, for some reason I can't post it though.

Sounds exciting. Guess it's the pre-chorus she shared.

Comment

Just one more day.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

It’s here!

Comment

Ace Of Base anyone?

She might have some goodwill after Kings & Queens but it doesn’t sound like a hit to me.

Comment

The song and the video were fantastic until the bridge starts, then it kinda lost me. Not among her best ones, but surely a good one.

Comment

Still not available on Apple Music....

Comment

Yes, it's out on Spotify!

Comment

This is brilliant :-O

Comment

I love this. It's on repeat.

Comment

The song is nice. Not as good as "Torn" or "Sweet but Psycho".

Comment

Girl know how to write a catchy pop song that’s for sure.

Comment

Reminds me of the bridge of Bloody Mary and an Ace of Base song. It’s fine

Comment

This reminds me of The Sign by Ace of Base. I preferred Kings and Queens.

Comment

Really love this, not sure if it's the perfect song to lead the album release but its another catchy track from Ava that I'm sure I'll be having on repeat soon

Comment

Doesn't sound good.
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

OK. I love this song!!!!
                                              Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

I kind of liked a lot of stuff she has done. I don't like most pop music but this is all so uncompromised! She doesn't pretend to be something she's not, she just drops them catchy pure pop tunes and it's a lot of fun. Reminds me of 90's pop.
                                                I can see ABBA's new songs sounding like this as well, if they ever come out.
                                                "Lift up your head
                                                Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Yes, you can really count on Ava these days when it comes to well done Pop hits. Really hope this may be another hit for her, it's actually perfect for being a late summer anthem IMO.

Comment

Her best since Torn, a nice refreshing pure pop tune.

last.fm

Comment

I am actually kinda underwhelmed by this, I like the vibe, but that's it

Comment

Working...
                                                      X