Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevor Daniel & Selena Gomez - Past Life (Remix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Daniel & Selena Gomez - Past Life (Remix)

New remix of Trevor Daniel's song "Past Life" featuring Selena which is apparently coming out on June 26th.

Solo version:

She's going to eat this up!
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Who is this Trevor guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      Who is this Trevor guy?
      Probably another one of her irrelevant friends.

She's friends with Taylor and Britney said she wants to collaborate with her but Selena decides to give us collaborations with Trevor Daniels and Julia Michaels.
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

^ But I'm quite sure everybody on this forum knows or has heard about Julia Michaels, but I'd be surprised if someone heard about Trevor Daniel.

Anyways, just googled him and he actually got a hit last year due to TikTok...

Comment

Comment

We don’t deserve this angel.

Comment

Comment

Oh my god it’s so good! Song of the summer 2020 secured. Also Seline Dion came through in the last chorus.

Comment

Selena Gomez Spills on Why She Hopped on Trevor Daniel's 'Past Life' Remix

"When I heard the song the first time, I loved the fact that it was kind of like a story about all the things that we tend to hold onto and the patterns that we have," Gomez says when asked what "Past Life" means to her. "And I'm very, very vocal about my personal experiences making decisions that aren't necessarily healthy for me."
                  https://www.billboard.com/articles/c..._medium=social

Comment

Comment

Comment

She's a saint

Comment

Comment

This is just ok to me. I think Selena kinda lost me as a stan...

Comment

Comment

Comment

The music video premieres in 5 minutes.

Comment

no words for the video.

Comment

Selene Dion made a comeback here

Comment

Comment

Okay let's pretend this remix never happened. Their vocals suddenly sound like they were recorded with a potato and Lil Mosey's rap is just unnecessary. The cover looks better than the original one though lol

Comment

Working...
                                          X