Katy Perry - Smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Million View Post
    This song is ridiculously awful, Small Talk's sister.
    I’m curious, you don’t seem to like Miss Perry but you’re obsessed with talking about her… what’s that about?

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post

So where is your question about charts? Do you want to know how many weeks one of those songs was on the charts or what the highest position was?
      Yes Ray!!! None of the comments where anything to do with charts!!
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

I, for one, really enjoy this. Nothing groundbreaking, and would've fit perfectly on the Prism album. I'm totally biased as a Katy stan (and I realise this), but I don't think Katy has released a bad track this era.

Comment

Shame to see this debut at #96 in the UK but it’s done absolutely nothing on streaming. Added to the A-List on Radio 2 but that’s not going to change anything...

Comment

This lacks a wow factor for me. It's an okay song.
            See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
            See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

I’m curious, you don’t seem to like Miss Perry but you’re obsessed with talking about her… what’s that about?
              Stay on topic, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I think they might've changed their minds about that when Daisies underperformed and that’s why NRO was included on the album because it was a decent hit. I don’t know.

One way or another it’s not that big of a deal.
                After Trebor banned me for a week for no reason... (deep down I know why ).

That doesn't answer my question. Read it again. I asked why Katy fans insist that NRO is the first single when Katy literally said that Daisies is the first single. And yes, that's a big deal, because they want to impose lies and they want everyone to accept that. Don't pretend you don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  This lacks a wow factor for me. It's an okay song.
                  same here, cute, but only the level of an album track, that wouldn't fit into Teenage Dream and match the level of that album's music.....
                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by Million View Post
                    After Trebor banned me for a week for no reason... (deep down I know why ).

That doesn't answer my question. Read it again. I asked why Katy fans insist that NRO is the first single when Katy literally said that Daisies is the first single. And yes, that's a big deal, because they want to impose lies and they want everyone to accept that. Don't pretend you don't understand.
                    Not even Katy fans care what the "real" first single is. So why should you keep on trolling in this thread?
                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Million you're literally the ONLY person who actually cares what the first single is or was. We don't care. Why does it even matter
                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Not even Katy fans care what the "real" first single is. So why should you keep on trolling in this thread?
                        How come they don't care if they're the ones lying all over the internet saying that NRO is lead single, when Daises is the official lead single? Don't play dumb.

Comment

Enough now please, time to move on from that subject.

Comment

'Lead single' usually means the first single released of an album. It could also be interpreted as 'single to back up an album release'. Either way, it's mostly formalia important for chart analysis and nothing else.
                            Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                            and everything you stand for?
                            Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                            just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Such an uplifting song - Katy really delivered. Genius use of the sample too.

Comment

Thriller has already said to move on. Enough.

Comment

Listened to this today at the gym and it really sounded great somehow, the less successful she's, the more I like stuff she's releasing. I've refreshed Birthday, This is How We Do etc. and I must say that her least successful singles sounded better than monster hits for me. now
                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

This is mediocre. I hope there much better songs on the album.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      Such an uplifting song - Katy really delivered. Genius use of the sample too.

Yes. Love the classic sample of Jamboree by Naughty By Nature.
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

So Katy performed at TOMORROWLAND 2020 over the weekend, and her set was amazing, and her vocals were WOW! She opened up with ‘Smile’, and it sounds so much better LIVE!

I love this song so much, I can connect to it, it’s happy, pop, and upbeat! I can’t wait for the Album!

*This is only the AUDIO from TOMORROWLAND, unfortunately wasn’t able to find live videos*

Comment

She sounded great and Smile was amazing live!

Comment

Working...
                                          X