Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Lots lol

Bonus tracks:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^ HIH and even ST have really grown on me. Not really into NWW at all though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        ^ Lots lol

Bonus tracks:

​​​​​​Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
          Oh boy.. have you all heard the snippets on YouTube?

Everything is dreadfully basic so far.

Even her debut album had more grit to it than this.
          I won’t lie, her music isn’t as catchy and beats are not as instantaneous as her other albums but every major artist has these career dips before they rise again. Not excusing the lack of catchiness but the fact that she can deliver an entire album and visuals during her pregnancy is much to be applauded. Some of our other favourites are , let’s just say, “missing in action.
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Can’t wait for the album! The snippets sound great, and it will be a fun pop album! Bring it on!

Comment

• And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• The P Diddy mix of this is on the album I listened to earlier !

Giorgio Moroder is still remixing, that's amazing, he must be 80 by now ? Nice remix !!
                Last edited by InFamous; Wed August 26, 2020, 23:16.

Comment

• Giorgio is a disco legend!

Comment

• I love Moroder remix
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Giorgio did a good job
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I understand the message but this shouldn't have been the single pushing the album. She should have released Cry about it Later.
                        “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• It’s a fun Katy song but it’s not single material - it should’ve been a tongue in cheek album track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                            I understand the message but this shouldn't have been the single pushing the album. She should have released Cry about it Later.
                            Fully agreed. A wasted opportunity.
                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• New smile remix

Comment

• Originally posted by CanYouKeepUp View Post
                                It’s a fun Katy song but it’s not single material - it should’ve been a tongue in cheek album track.
                                I agree! Especially because there are far better songs on the album ('Cry About It Later', 'Champagne Problems')
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Cry About It Later should have been in place of this and it would have actually had a decent chance of becoming a hit.
                                  One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Working...
                                  X