Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie Minogue - Say Something

Apparently out July 23rd at midnight!

Excuse me?!?!?!? This is a #popemergency! She betta give me what I WANT AND NEED!!

Comment

Where did you find this info? I can only see a placeholder page has been created on Genius Lyrics so far.
      UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

It's only a rumor, nothing official for now.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Whaaaaat?! I wasn't ready! I thought she would release new material in January/February 2022! Anyways, i really can't wait, if this is true!
          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Yes! I need some great new music.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Looking forward to this. I am always here for new Kylie, although I wasn't the biggest fan of the "country era" so hope this is dance/pop leaning.

Comment

she's always ed with new
                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

OMG - Tina and now Kylie —— cannot wait

Comment

Queen of neons

Comment

I’m not ready!!!

Comment

Good news, finally

Comment

Well... the new logo of this era has appeared onto intenet https://www.facebook.com/ultimatemus...7708473699858/

Comment

I love the new logo, it's very Dua Lipa which bodes well for the music.

I'm imagining this era to be a cross between Dua and Jessie's new albums which would be amazing.

Comment

Exciting. Looking forward to this!
                              Too Much Music
                              Too Much Music @Facebook
                              Too Much Music @Twitter
                              Scotland Social League

Comment

Can you imagine Kylie working in the this new album with Cathy Dennis again?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  I love the new logo, it's very Dua Lipa which bodes well for the music.

I'm imagining this era to be a cross between Dua and Jessie's new albums which would be amazing.
                                  Oh
                                  MY
                                  GAAAAAAA

I want to cry!! Dua, Gaga and Kylie all in one summer???? OMG

I'm wet all over thinking about it. BUT, I will calm down and be cautious with my expectations. I CANNOT deal with another Golden level of disappointment.

Comment

This will satisfy so many fans.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post

Oh
                                      MY
                                      GAAAAAAA

I want to cry!! Dua, Gaga and Kylie all in one summer???? OMG

I'm wet all over thinking about it. BUT, I will calm down and be cautious with my expectations. I CANNOT deal with another Golden level of disappointment.
                                      Well, for what we know she is going back to disco/pop roots, honestly we all cannot deal with another Golden level dissapointment

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                                        Well, for what we know she is going back to disco/pop roots, honestly we all cannot deal with another Golden level dissapointment
                                        Golden was pure pop with some country elements... and flawless!

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                          This will satisfy so many fans.
                                          It really will. Golden was a good album and successful era (and obviously a project she was passionate about) but I think a disco/pop era that emulates her most successful music is just what she needs right now.

Comment

Hoping for bangers, she hasn't had one since Aphrodite.

But I've been underwhelmed for so long now that I'm not expecting anything really. If it was really something like Jessie Ware's album I would be thrilled.
                                            last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by SCHoli View Post

How do I flag this post for hate speech????

I'm just kidding!

Comment

I liked Golden era too but no more country pop. So delighted to know that it’s going to be disco pop. I feel quintessential Kylie is almost back

Comment

Originally posted by SCHoli View Post

Agreed. Love it so much. Hope the new album will be as good.

Comment

Best news of the year! Can't wait to hear what she has been cooking for us!
                                                    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Hottest tea is mega announcement on July 23rd, release on the 24th with a premiere on the Zoe Ball Morning Show (BBC R2).
                                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

#soon
                                                        I have received many gifts from God,
                                                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Only six days now.

Comment

"I was doing a Kylie Minogue video just the other day and we all had to wear masks, it’s part of the new normal," the Dubliner said. "I don’t feel great after wearing a mask all day but if masks give us a bit more freedom, so be it."
                                                            https://www.smh.com.au/culture/music...17-p55cwy.html

Comment

Working...
                                                            X