No announcement yet.

Kylie Minogue - Say Something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This gets better with each listen. Still, it feels like its missing something but what?
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
      This gets better with each listen. Still, it feels like its missing something but what?
      A video
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

A video
        True

A good video will elevate the song higher. Did she announce a release date for the video?
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

True

A good video will elevate the song higher. Did she announce a release date for the video?
          When she premiered the song, she said in a week or two.
          Since it's not coming out today, I guess that would be next Friday
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

When she premiered the song, she said in a week or two.
            Since it's not coming out today, I guess that would be next Friday
            Thanks.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• maiiksantos this is the FOURTH time I have asked you to post daily stream updates in this thread: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-the-disco-era

Is there a reason why you're ignoring me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                maiiksantos this is the FOURTH time I have asked you to post daily stream updates in this thread: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-the-disco-era

Is there a reason why you're ignoring me?
                Sorry, I do not enter this forum so much. Just post the chart update and leave. It is not allowed to post this kind of thing in this topic?

Comment

• Originally posted by maiiksantos View Post

Sorry, I do not enter this forum so much. Just post the chart update and leave. It is not allowed to post this kind of thing in this topic?
                  Chart updates go into the respective era chart thread which Thriller directed you.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• It's early days still, but this is definitely a massive improvement from "Dancing". I do wish that those big choir vocals that are in the background came more to the fore. I was actually expecting them to form the basis of a climax towards the end, but that didn't happen. Still, though, this is a solid bop!
                    Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [Starting soon]

Comment

• This is so much better with headphones.
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                      X